Update-Looks like must have been a very early loss =/

Those are good signs! I hope AF stays away!

Those look amazing for only a 2 hour hold! I hope af stays away

Man hugs what a roller coaster. You are calling today to make an appointment for Tuesday? You should hint you can come in today lol ;)

No I have to call Tuesday make a appointment for feb. They are booked up. Sucks

=\. My worry is there is another thread with a similar situation, and she was just seen yesterday. Her tests got light and stayed light because she did pass her pregnancy but retained product. That puts her at risk for infection. I just think it’s s crazy. I have Kaiser and they have a rule that any active bleeding with pregnancy is seen by a doctor within 48 hours, preferably same day and get priority. So i’m Just baffled that you both were told to wait so long.

When i had a chemical (just over 5 weeks) i got a negative a few hours after bleeding, hcg levels went back to normal within 12 hours, if your still getting positives theres still hope, some women bleed in early pregnancy and still go on to have healthy babies x

When i had a chemical (just over 5 weeks) i got a negative a few hours after bleeding, hcg levels went back to normal within 12 hours, if your still getting positives theres still hope, some women bleed in early pregnancy and still go on to have healthy babies x

I have hope becuz I've been having symptoms still it's definitely been crazy cycle. Actual period was due yesterday and nothing yet I am a bit gassy though and feel kinda yucky

Is there any way you can test with another brand like frer? Or another sensitive test that isn’t an ic? Sometimes those tests show up a lot stronger than an ic. When I had my son I had bfp 11dpo on a Superdrug but the ic’s were negative till 13dpo and they didn’t get decent lines on till around 19/20dpo...

Good luck!

Is there any way you can test with another brand like frer? Or another sensitive test that isn’t an ic? Sometimes those tests show up a lot stronger than an ic. When I had my son I had bfp 11dpo on a Superdrug but the ic’s were negative till 13dpo and they didn’t get decent lines on till around 19/20dpo...

Good luck!

Can you believe they don't do Superdrug Early anymore! I was so disappointed. I emailed them to ask if they really had discontinued them and they have

Good luck!

Can you believe they don't do Superdrug Early anymore! I was so disappointed. I emailed them to ask if they really had discontinued them and they have

It’s VERY disappointing! They were brilliant. They have done an early test for as long as I can remember.

Good luck!

It’s VERY disappointing! They were brilliant. They have done an early test for as long as I can remember.

I know! They had some rubbish reviews but I think this was more people catching early positives resulting in early losses rather than the tests being crap. They always gave me reliable results. Negative always stayed that way, and I had positives when I had positives on other brands. Disappointing to say the least they have done away with them

:cry:Well looks like it must have been a extremely early loss, last positive hpt was I think the 11th now all neg.

Date my Period was due came and went hasn't shown up so IDK. I'm actually having ovulation pains and lots of ewcm now. We have decided to ttc right now just in case I am ovulating see what happens. Because right now I have no idea where I am in my cycle because of the early pos tests then weird bleeding.

But hoping for the best what a crazy time and cycle it's been =/

I’m sorry, I’m inclined to believe it was an early loss yes :( you must have implanted super early and your body recognised it as not viable straight away hence the early period.

I’m really sorry. It’s so disappointing isn’t it. Hope you are ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->