**Update....My Beautiful Max...**NOTE CONTAINS EARLY BIRTH STORY & PICS**

What a heartbreaking time you have had to go through. Your photos of Max are beautiful, he was perfect. Sleep tight little man x

What a beautiful little boy he is. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's so sad I have tears rolling down my face. Can't imagine how you are feeling.

:hugs:

:hugs: I can only begin to imagin what you are going through and that is painful enough. I hope you find the strength from somewhere to cope with the loss of your gorgeous little Max, my heart goes out to you. :hugs:

:hugs:

What a gorgeous little boy, born too early but still perfect.
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. Sometimes things that happen in this world make no sense at all.
I hope you have a supportive family around you.
Thinking of you.

xx:hugs:

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. :hugs: Wish there was something I could say. xx

What a beautiful little angel. I'm so so sorry for your loss. Life really isn't fair sometimes. Sending you all my love and prayers. x

Words seem so inadequate, he is a beautiful little boy, so sorry that this world can be so cruel. Treasure your memories xx

Your little Max is beautiful. Perfect. Hopefully he is playing with my little Max too. :hugs: xx

So sorry for your loss!!
He was a fighter!!!
My heart goes out to you and your family

:hugs:, he is beautiful hun, i watched the show on youtube and it really opened my eyes, i lost my baby boy Max at 13 weeks, i cant imagine what you have been through but you are an amzing woman and my thoughts are with you and baby max :hugs:, i can see them playing together in the clouds :angel:

I am so sorry hun :hugs: he is a beautiful baby xxx

I am so sorry for your loss - Max is beautiful :hugs::hugs:

Your story absolutely breaks my heart, it had me in tears. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Baby Max is absolutely beautiful. You should feel so proud of him.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Sending floaty kisses to your sweet angel -x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->