**Update....My Beautiful Max...**NOTE CONTAINS EARLY BIRTH STORY & PICS**

I'm so very sorry your in my thoughts x x x x

:cry: i'm so sorry hunni, he is sooooo beautiful :cry:

thinking of you

xx

im so sorry for your loss :( reading that is so heartbreaking, been thinking of you and your family and max - he is absolutley adorable - god bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:i am lost for words sweetheart, i just dont know what to say.

I think you are very brave and i wish you all the best for the future :hugs:

i am sooo sorry for yours and your familys loss. I cant even begin to understand what you are all going through.

Max is gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing your pics with us. I feel honoured to have seen his perfect face.

I hope in time things get easier for you and your family.

Max knows how much you love him!!!

xxx

You must be the bravest woman I know... I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for all your kind words and all your advice you have given me in the past few weeks. We will miss you on here greatly.

Your little max is absolutely gorgeous and I know he will be smiling down on you from above with all the angels.

:hugs: Take care xxxxxxxx

hi - i am so so so sorry for your loss...max is beautiful. i say "is" and not "was" because he is still equally as beautiful while he plays with all the other babies up above...
my baby was born at 22 weeks and i can imagine that alll of our babies get to know eachother up above...they are happy and watching down on us mothers that have gone through this.
having lost a baby too, i know that there is nothing that i can say that would make an etch on what you feel. i just want you to know that my thoughts are with you x

Sleep well max

Thinking of you and your family x x

Oh godness, i'm so so sorry for your loss. Max was a beautiful baby boy and will make a beautiful angel. xx

There are just no words. :hugs: :hugs:

He's beautiful :) I'm so sorry, thinking of you :hugs: :hugs:

Aww babe, i am so sorry i am shedding tears for you. He is beautiful! Let him forever be your special little angel!! All my love & support whenever you need it! xoxoxox

I'm so sorry to hear about Max...even though he is supposed to still be here with you he is one gorgeous little angel you have!!! he was blessed to have such a wonderful and brave mummy...thoughts are with u all!!! xxxxx

Having lost a son too I know there really are no words that can be said to make you feel even slightly better. But you must know that everyone are thinking of you and your family at this awful awful time. Your little Max is so beautiful and I know he will give Alex his run for his money in heaven with all of the pretty little angels. Thank you so much for sharing his pictures with us, I am so glad you have as many photos as you do :hugs: He really does look like his 4d pictures. I am here if you ever need to talk or anything. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->