Update on blighted ovum

justonemore31

Reaction score
I wanted to update. I went to urgent care yesterday bc my mom said sitting here with the unknown isn't helping and I was so depressed. When I explained the situation to urgent care they told me go to ER bc God forbid it's an ectopic. So my mom and I went to the ER. They retested my hormones and it came back at 123,000 and they redid a scan and there was my baby w a heartbeat of 128bmp! Baby's measuring 6+5 today and my lmp was 11/11 which means I should be 7+3 but the tech changed my DD from August 18th to the 22nd. Should I keep my due date based off lmp? I know for certain the date. If I go by what she says that'll mean my lmp was the 15th n that's not true. So am I really 7+3 or 6+5? I got sick last week at 5 and a half weeks which doesn't make sense to me If I go by her due date. If baby is measuring 4 days behind does that mean that i gotta go by that? At 4+3 my hcg was 317.7 n that correlates but if I go by what she says then that would mean I was 3+3 when I had hcg of 317.7 that doesn't sound right.

Anyway baby's healthy but my hematoma Is getting biggr.

20190101_133857.jpg

@justonemore31 YAY FOR good news!!! :) Usually they will do a dating scan at your first doctor appt. Scans are usually more accurate than LMP. You could have ovulated late a week late. I am so glad things turned out fine!

So pleased everything is going well. Must be such a relief.

I would go with the new date you have been given. Lmp doesn't give you a definite date of ovulation so it's possible you ovulate a few days later than you have calculated.

Keep in mind, it's an estimated due date which isn't guaranteed. Some women do give birth on that date however plenty go early or later.

So chuffed for you again x

Oh honey! What amazing news!! I guess see what your next scan says about due date.... this baby measured 1 week 1 day ahead which is impossible! Congratulations lovely xxx

Thank you girls. Yeah I'll go by that date then. So then I'm 6wks5d today. Crap and I thought I was further along haha. It's ok two more days I'll be 7wks. I just wanna get through the first trimester. It's been a nightmare. I've been away from my kids during the holidays and it's torture.

Yeah I miss my kids. I'm staying w my parents due to being sick and needing rest. I have 6 kids at home but I'm thinking of going back tomorrow . I miss them.

Yeah I miss my kids. I'm staying w my parents due to being sick and needing rest. I have 6 kids at home but I'm thinking of going back tomorrow . I miss them.

I hope you can see them soon :hugs:

So happy to see this update hun I saw the thread and was worried

Your dates could change again at next scan mine did with dd2

Hope your feeling ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14