Update on me and Tabs.....

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hi all well i havn't been on so much as been going through the mill with everything and am now moving out on the 1st December!! :happydance:
Im moving to Gosport which is where most of my family and friends are.
Been a difficult month this one but looking at all the posts on here about what your fellas do for you and baby and when you were pregnant makes me realise that my OH just isnt cutting it and if me and Tabs were on our own at least it would be consistent!
3 weeks after having a c-section building furniture and looking after Tabs while OH watched TV.......hmmm should have heard the alarm bells then...
In special care and he still found time to do weight training for an hour and a half each day!
41+3 weeks pregnant,5 stone heavier,ankles like trotters and still making dinners,school runs,HIS lunch for the next day,doing all washing.....:dohh:
The last 2 weeks his mother is now doing all school runs for the boys (she has still never seen Tabs in almost 5 months!) OH can actually use the washing machine and said he could all along but thought it was easier if i did it because i do it better! blah blah blah...sorry to whinge anyway....*puts chin up while trying not to blub*
Im moving on the 1st December so until i can get in and get the phone/broadband sorted which can take a few weeks doesnt it? i may not be on for a lil while.Also any suggestions on Broadband providers atm and prices would be great to hear advise for..
Sorry babbling now
xxxxx

Oh also can anyone tell me what happened to my ticker thingy?

What ticker thing?

:hugs: good to hear from you sonny. You've really had a trial of it since Tabs was born. Good luck with the move

Good luck. It will be best for you both in the long run. I wish I had the bottle to take some action *hugs* x

:hug: Good luck with the move hon!

good luck with the move :hugs:
as for broadband im on BT Home-Hub and its roughly £14.99 pcm but i pay it through my parents phone bill every quarter :hugs: hope that helps XXX

:hugs: hun i've missed seeing you about, goodluck with the move xxx

:hugs: wishing you all the luck in the world sonny :hugs: hope the internet doesn't take to long to sort honey, will miss your posts for a while :hugs: for you and gorgeous tabs :hugs: x x x

Good luck with the move and I hope things start getting better for you now.:hugs:

missing u hun :hug:
sounds like things are finally picking up for u know how hard u were finding things.

:hug: again x

:hugs: Well done hun. Hope the move goes well :D I am glad you have done this, its best for you and Tabs xx

hey hun i had no idea....

i wondered where youd gone .... well what ever you decide will be the right decision and you no doubt will be happier than ever

good luck and hurry back

hayley x

ps i have talk talk so its free with your land line

hiya i wonderd where youd gone lately, goodluck with everything hun xx :hugs:

Good luck hun. Was just thinking today I hadnt seen you around much.

*hugs*

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"