Update on me and Tabs.....

:hug: Hope the move goes well and it doesn't take you too long to get broadband sorted and back on BnB! We're with sky broadband so probably not much use to you unless you're getting a package with tv.

We've missed you :hugs: ...we'll need to arrange another south meet once you're all settled in your new place :D x

Hi Sonny and Tabs. Sounds like you've made a good decision for yourself. It's incredibly tough to make and shows how strong you are.

With Boradband, I have Orange (also their mobile). If you have Orange Mobile, you get free internet Broadband or Wifi for 5 pounds a month.

:hug: Hope the move goes well and it doesn't take you too long to get broadband sorted and back on BnB! We're with sky broadband so probably not much use to you unless you're getting a package with tv.

We've missed you :hugs: ...we'll need to arrange another south meet once you're all settled in your new place :D x

DEFINATELY! :happydance:
Has the London one happened yet?

DEFINATELY! :happydance:
Has the London one happened yet?

It's next Friday...do you want to come? :D x

ohhh come on sonny!! but it is a few days before you move so i wont blame you if you'd rather not!!

Glad to see you got the move sorted and will beback soon! good luck with your move and i hope you are happy with your new home!

if yu cant come me and sam's mum will come round for a cuppa!! lol!

:rofl:
yeah its just before my move but also my sis is coming home from switzerland for a few days!! :happydance: :happydance: we havn't seen her since tabs was about 6 weeks old. If that wasnt happening it would be definate!

You will both have to come to turks town!
Im just counting down for the move now and there are boxes everywhere!

Have a great time at the zoo im not sure who the animals will be.....the ones in cages or all the b'n'b'ers :blush:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: I think we're going to the aquaruim now :D Less walking and don't need to worry about the weather!

Good luck with the move and hope you have a lovely time with your sister! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->