Update on my tests

promise07

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wanted to give an update on where I am in case anyone was wondering. Tomorrow I will have my beta done. DH gave me the okay to take a picture of my test tonight and post it. I’m so much healthier in just a few days of being away. This is the darkest test I've gotten so far and still no AF. Some moments I feel hopeful that maybe I ovulated later than I thought and the tests I've been taking have been duds, and others I feel sure of my O date and that I'm looking at tests that just aren't progressing. However it turns out, I'm truly at peace with whatever comes next.

I’ll come back again with the beta results when I have them. I miss you all soooo much words just can't describe it.

D33A7A5B-54B2-4131-B6D6-2CF30174B9C3.jpeg

I clearly see that.. has it got colour irl?

A few days away from a phone is always great..

Hope you are keeping well and fxd for your next test I hope and know it will be darker xx

I have absolutely been wondering how you are getting on! So glad you’ve come back to post an update, I’ve missed you!!

Definitely see that line, and lots darker than the previous test that you posted on here.

Praying for your beta❤️❤️

I see that Promise. Keep care of yourself. Praying that you get the result you want. xoxo

Last night vs tonight’s FRER. Doctor’s test was positive this morning but barely. Waiting for beta results tomorrow. 19dpo today.

Finally starting to get some sort of progression.

E7537B13-EAF5-4F89-A921-164F6891E18F.jpeg

Wow promise the test looks awesome. I don't know if you remember or not but my doctors test came back a faint positive as well. Sounds really good at this point. I have been praying for you. Keep us updated.

Wow promise the test looks awesome. I don't know if you remember or not but my doctors test came back a faint positive as well. Sounds really good at this point. I have been praying for you. Keep us updated.

I do remember! And thank you so much for your prayers. I'm doing so much better, but still being cautious and taking my time working through my thoughts. You have been so supportive I really do appreciate you sooooooo much!

How have you been feeling?

I do remember! And thank you so much for your prayers. I'm doing so much better, but still being cautious and taking my time working through my thoughts. You have been so supportive I really do appreciate you sooooooo much!

How have you been feeling?
I have been sick with a fever for days. Now have some spotting. I have an appointment Thursday. Just trying not to worry. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Hope to see great news for you.

The latest test is definitely darker! Hoping and praying for a good beta❤️

Your 2nd test is darker :) fx for you lovely

Wow and i thought you were out. Isnt this ttc journey so up and down all the time. So hars.
When do you get next blood draw ?

Thanks all but my beta was negative yesterday. I started another thread just because it makes no sense. This morning's FRER is positive also, so either they are horribly bad or the beta was wrong.

I have been sick with a fever for days. Now have some spotting. I have an appointment Thursday. Just trying not to worry. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Hope to see great news for you.

Oh sweety bless you. How did ure appointment go I hope ure ok? Praying God bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->