Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats definately what he said, because I mentioned it to my fiance, and he said Im trying to see things that are not there but I dont know..:wacko:

twiggy, is there anyway you could find out through your Mum if she is ok?

I think we're starting to get pretty worried now. It doesn't seem like her to not text in almost 24 hours.

Thats definately what he said, because I mentioned it to my fiance, and he said Im trying to see things that are not there but I dont know..:wacko:

My OH said the same thing, it sounds really worrying. :(

can i just say that as awful it is that we r all worrying about PD..... its really lovely to see a group of people from all over the world/country come together and care for someone like this. makes u feel good about the world for a change.

hope we have news about PD soon. x

can i just say that as awful it is that we r all worrying about PD..... its really lovely to see a group of people from all over the world/country come together and care for someone like this. makes u feel good about the world for a change.

:hugs: I wish you all lived down my street, you could all have a cupcake home made xx

The girls on BnB are fab at pulling together. It really is a wonderful little community we have here. :hugs:

I hope everything is ok and someone hears from her soon xx

Im sure from other threads there is another lady on here that knows her in RL, I think they meet up. I cant remember her username but she has a lttle girl about 1yr and is on PF aswell, maybe she knows more info?

I have to agree, the bit about speaking to her family made me think the same thing. I'm really worried and scared. I've been speaking to Claire now everyday since April and I know it's completely not like her to not text back for this long....and even if she was busy with Ava, she would have text hours ago because she would have wanted us all to know Ava was here! She was texting me last night asking me to put threads on here when she'd had diamorphine and was supposed to be asleep and resting!! I'm so worried :( I don't have her sister's number and haven't had a reply yet either :(

Katie, does she talk to you everyday like on msn and stuff. xx

Yeah, everyday and we text each other a lot too! Christ I text her only like...half an hour after I gave birth to Aiden :rofl: arghhhh I hope to god she's ok!

O' Wow. I really hope she is ok! im a little worried now. Someone get ahold of her family or something :(

:hugs: I wish you all lived down my street, you could all have a cupcake home made xx

Yummy- I'll make everyone a cup of tea!

It is lovely to know that BnB is a place to go for advice& support. Xx

Girls maybe she has had Ava and is now just having a rest.

She has been labouring for ages and maybe she's just zonked out after having her.

Lets try and stay positive and not worry and just look forward to hearing from her!!

Lots of love to her xx

I have to agree, the bit about speaking to her family made me think the same thing. I'm really worried and scared. I've been speaking to Claire now everyday since April and I know it's completely not like her to not text back for this long....and even if she was busy with Ava, she would have text hours ago because she would have wanted us all to know Ava was here! She was texting me last night asking me to put threads on here when she'd had diamorphine and was supposed to be asleep and resting!! I'm so worried :( I don't have her sister's number and haven't had a reply yet either :(

I got the impression that she wouldn't just not text either. I don't know her well, but she seems a very bubbly person on the forum. Plus the fact you were getting lots of texts before now.

Like you say, she'd want people to know Ava was here. Even if she ended up having a crash c-section, 24 hours has almost past so she would be awake and ok.

It's hard not to worry now. :(

Well, I went through a 22hour labour recently on very little sleep and I was in such a daze for a good 24 hours after giving birth that I honestly barely knew where I was. Maybe she's just completely exhausted, having a long labour and wanting her space or maybe even forgotten her phone charger?

Hoping she's OK, I'm sure she will be x

OMG, still no update from PD? I really hope things are ok for her and Ava, I would be freaking out as well with what the nurse on the phone said. Thats uncalled for. I would try calling the labor ward back and see if you can get some information from a different nurse or midwife.
My thought are with PD and her family, and my fingers are crossed that PD and Ava are safe and sound recovering.

I got the impression that she wouldn't just not text either. I don't know her well, but she seems a very bubbly person on the forum. Plus the fact you were getting lots of texts before now.

Like you say, she'd want people to know Ava was here. Even if she ended up having a crash c-section, 24 hours has almost past so she would be awake and ok.

It's hard not to worry now. :(

Exactly, it doesn't really add up. Trying to think of other ways of getting in touch...

Well, I went through a 22hour labour recently on very little sleep and I was in such a daze for a good 24 hours after giving birth that I honestly barely knew where I was. Maybe she's just completely exhausted, having a long labour and wanting her space or maybe even forgotten her phone charger?

She could have forgotten her phone and just left it at home? Her phone was on though x

You could be right, Eternalrose rang though and her phone was on...lets hope that's all it is and we're all being a bunch of sillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"