Update on PurpleDahlia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read this thread,really hope she is ok and her and baby are well.xx

Well, I went through a 22hour labour recently on very little sleep and I was in such a daze for a good 24 hours after giving birth that I honestly barely knew where I was. Maybe she's just completely exhausted, having a long labour and wanting her space or maybe even forgotten her phone charger?

Hoping she's OK, I'm sure she will be x

She could have forgotten her phone and just left it at home? Her phone was on though x

She was at hopsital when she was texting katie, and someone tried ringing her phone. It's still on, so can't be a phone charger issue.

Katie, does she talk to you everyday like on msn and stuff. xx

Yeah, everyday and we text each other a lot too! Christ I text her only like...half an hour after I gave birth to Aiden :rofl: arghhhh I hope to god she's ok!

Oh hon, don't worry. Everything will be fine. The bad weather has
most probably caused problems with mobiles. And as for the info given over the phone- when hubby came to the hospital when I was in labour they said theyd never heard of me! I bet they're just rushed off their feet and only half listening on the phone as they're trying to do 20 things at once. X

Well, I went through a 22hour labour recently on very little sleep and I was in such a daze for a good 24 hours after giving birth that I honestly barely knew where I was. Maybe she's just completely exhausted, having a long labour and wanting her space or maybe even forgotten her phone charger?

Hoping she's OK, I'm sure she will be x

She could have forgotten her phone and just left it at home? Her phone was on though x

Nah cos she was texting me on it last night and she's been in hospital since yesterday afternoon...she was admitted on the antenatal ward....

Well, she's barely had any sleep for ages leading up to the birth and if she went for an epi like she said then she'd be KO for a good while after (I had one and am convinced it contributed to my being so tired and I didn't labour for anywhere near as long as her).

When was the last time anyone called?

I hope all is well with PD and Ava is here.

BnB really is a lovely forum x

Katie, does she talk to you everyday like on msn and stuff. xx

Yeah, everyday and we text each other a lot too! Christ I text her only like...half an hour after I gave birth to Aiden :rofl: arghhhh I hope to god she's ok!

Oh hon, don't worry. Everything will be fine. The bad weather has
most probably caused problems with mobiles. And as for the info given over the phone- when hubby came to the hospital when I was in labour they said theyd never heard of me! I bet they're just rushed off their feet and only half listening on the phone as they're trying to do 20 things at once. X

They had heard of her though, they just said it's best to contact her family.

Just to add as femme said,I had a 34 hour established labour with my DD and did not really focus in anything else as I was in pain and so so tired plus high on gas and air!!Hopefully this is the worst case scenario for her.xx

dont think shes left her phone at home because she was texting katie saying she was beeing moved from the maternity ward too delivery? altho its possible shes left her phone on maternity i imagen they would have had her take all her stuff too delivery with her?
Her phones probably on slient and she hasnt heard it ringing, still i guess its strange for someone who keeps in contact alot not too even send a text too say all is ok ect, anything could be happening really she could be fast asleep who knows! but the way the midwife said contact her family was a bit odd but maybe that mw is just having a bad day! who knows!

Well, she's barely had any sleep for ages leading up to the birth and if she went for an epi like she said then she'd be KO for a good while after (I had one and am convinced it contributed to my being so tired and I didn't labour for anywhere near as long as her).

I really hope you're right Femme! Eternalrose tried calling her about an hour ago, and I have been texting all day x

I really hope thats all thats going on... just leaving her phone at home i mean. I really hope we hear something soon. :( :hugs:

Last time anyone heard from her was last night at 10 I think?

A couple of people on here have been calling and texting all day with no answer.

Eternal rang the ward about 45mins ago.

Ok I called the hospital again, the receptionist will be on my xmas card list at this rate..:winkwink: She said she will get through to maternity, and find out what she can and call me back. She might not give me any info but I said that all we know is that she was 4cm dilated last night, and we dont want details just is she there, or has she been there and is she ok. xx

Just had a thought, I know that she doesn't have Eternal Rose's number so maybe she didn't answer because it wasn't a number she knew? I know I won't answer calls from numbers I don't know xx

Just to add as femme said,I had a 34 hour established labour with my DD and did not really focus in anything else as I was in pain and so so tired plus high on gas and air!!Hopefully this is the worst case scenario for her.xx

Jesus! Established labour for me was only 6 hours and I was completely exhausted!!! But definitely was not up for texting anyone during that time, I was too busy clicking my epi top up and talking crap at people plus wriggling around in pain. I had loads of missed texts and calls and I hadn't noticed my phone making noise once.

I'm sure she's fine, probably just having a rough ride since she was dliated but not effaced she could be in the middle of an induction? Contacting the family is what they always tell you to do, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything.

Ok I called the hospital again, the receptionist will be on my xmas card list at this rate..:winkwink: She said she will get through to maternity, and find out what she can and call me back. She might not give me any info but I said that all we know is that she was 4cm dilated last night, and we dont want details just is she there, or has she been there and is she ok. xx

Thankyou sooo much :hugs: I'm all scared and nervous now :wacko:

10 at night lastnight, 4cm they recon 1cm per hour that takes you too 4am thismorning at LEAST and probably how slow things had been going with her even longer then if she needed an emergancy c-section or somthing that could have been like as late as 10am thismorning i guess which isnt even 12 hours ago shes probably flat out hasnt got a clue whats going on around her! *hopefully!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"