Update on samsam & question

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
ok here goes hope youve all got a :coffee:

1st
Sam yesterday had a drs appointment and the has got excema x

2nd
Sam has been for his hearing test today and he wouldnt comunicate with the test :dohh: so they were giving him instructions and ratteling toys at the side and he soon started to do what they wanted him to do :thumbup:
they said can you please wait out side while the dr calls you :shrug:
so me and sam waited about 20 mins and then we were called in to see her she went on to say sams hearing is fine :happydance: then went on to say sam has got a problem with his speech as he is tongue tied :cry:
i didnt even ask her what the treatment will be :blush:
i no am really lucky he is kinda healthy but i do wonder what else they can find the matter with him :dohh:

does anyone no the treatment for tongue tie as i dont really want to google it and cant wait for HV to get intouch :blush:

if you made it this far well done :hugs:

Im sorry hun Ive never heard of it but :hugs: hope you get some answers x

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/health/tonguetie/?_requestid=5170065
this is a site i used alot while i was pregnant, found a page on toungue ties for you if you want to look. no experience with it here though hun , i cant imagine his is too severe if it has only just been noticed... best of luck to you :)

Thanks for that link hun :hugs:
nobody has ever checked inside of sams mouth :shrug:
his tongue has got a bit of movement in it but it wont reach the top of his mouth :blush:

they tend to just snip the frenulum the bit under the tongue to release it a bit under a light sedation as a day case and it heals up on its own and then they can wiggle and use their tongue much better!!! It sounds awful but it is a quick procedure. Good Luck XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->