UPDATE! Opinions needed please ladies x

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm due AF on Sunday. I did 2 IC today and got vv faint lines on both. I know they aren't that reliable so I went and got some CB early detection tests. Did one and there was nothing obvious in the 10 minutes but something was bugging me. It was as if when I put the test down I could see an ultra faint line but when I looked close I couldn't see it. One of the cb pics is in the time frame. Anyway this line continued and got stronger after the time frame. The other cb pic is after 1 hour. I know it says to disregard after 10 mins but as I could see a shadow line in 10 mins could It have just needed longer to develop? Thanks x

Screenshot_20190510_143947_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190510_131915.jpg Screenshot_20190510_145157_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

It’s really unlikely you would have 3 evaps on 3 different tests. I can see something faint on all of them, hopefully it’s an early BFP!

The top test was at 3 mins. It looks neg but something was catching my eye. The 2nd pic was at 8 mins. X

Screenshot_20190510_162858_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190510_163729_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

When would be the best time to use my other CB, would it be tomorrow morning or tomorrow afternoon when it's been 24hrs since last one. Hubby going to buy some frer for Sunday and Monday lol x

I don't entirely trust blue dye tests myself. HCG doubles every 48-72 hours. All the best, though, I do hope that this is the start of your bfp :)

I know most people don't trust blue dye but I've never had any form of evap with any test even blue dye! And I could see that line without clicking the picture! It looks like it has colour too! Good luck

I agree I didn’t have to click the picture and I could see it. Tomorrow morning is your best bet, that’s when your urine will be most concentrated. If you can’t wait, they sell pink dye tests at the dollar store that work just as good as the expensive ones - and you don’t have to feel guilty about taking more than one :p

I can see faint lines on all of them, I think you have the start of your bfp, gl mama!

Today's cb was totally negative. Not even a hint of a line. I'm not out yet I know. Especially as I think I had a late ovulation this cycle so I'm going to hold off testing until maybe Tuesday. Xx

Screenshot_20190511_065107_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

IC's are still giving me the tiniest hint of a line. So annoying. Xx

Screenshot_20190511_070529_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Screenshot_20190511_071036.jpg

I hate blue dye tests. Usually they give false positives but when I used them in my previous pregnancy and this one, they didnt show anything yet of course I was pregnant and pink tests proved it. If you're seeing something on your pink ICs I would test w a FRER.

Tested with frer and BFN. I think I had a late ovulation this month anyway and AF is now officially late. But we shall see if she shows her face x

Congratulations! Looks exactly like my first frer I took! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->