Update page 35 bfp? December 06, 2010 Could it be possible? Better pic added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Have fun. I look forward to seeing what your next test looks like! :hugs:

LOL thanks sweetie :) I will see you all later this afternoon.....I'm spotting now....so who knows LOL

Sorry don't see anything but 7dpo is really too early for much of anything. IF you were preggo the baby would just be implanting.....best of luck!!!

Spotting @ 7 dpo is a good thing! Could be implantation! yay!:happydance:

thats what i was thinking, Implantation spotting hun!!!

I hope soooo I've got the worst headache and taste like emmm I know this is gonna sound stupid but I have a taste in my mouth like it tastes like overspray from hairspray :O lol weird! Been drinking TONS of water!

SCREEN TILTING NEEDED LMAO Here they are....I see the faintest of a line...so maybe in a few days it shall be MUCH darker :) let me know if ya can see the lines :):happydance:

I gotta go to my sons school for a bit but i'll update a new dried pic when I get back ;)

Attachments

• EPT2JPG.jpg
    EPT2JPG.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 63
  • EPT4JPG.jpg
    EPT4JPG.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 52
  • EPTJPG.jpg
    EPTJPG.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 45
  • INVERTEDJPG.jpg
    INVERTEDJPG.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 42
BOOO for blue dye. lol I don't even attempt to see if I can see a line...they are way to difficult to determine if its an evap or not.

pink dye is much better...wheres another frer? lol JK!

In real life.....there is a thick blue line but its really really faint I'm praying in a few days there will be no question! I am pretty sure and confident not like last time though! I am soooo excited that there is a LINE thats all I wanna see lol gives me HOPE :) Gonna go try and get a better pic the line is still there no darker and not lighter....so I doubt its an evap the line came up at the 2 minute mark :) I saw it right away and was shocked :) soooo we shall see I just hope the FRER shows more in a couple of days :)

Fingers Crossed hun!! I so hope we get to be bump buddies! I think I am having ovulation pains! Woop! We BDed on the 15th, 17th, 18th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd. We will be bding for the rest of the week and probably next week too, just in case! Lol! I AM going to get pregnant this cycle!! Lol!

Lol, last night I have an allergy attack and had to take benadryl, which completely knocks me out. Before passing out I said to hubby, "I dont care if I'm in a coma! When you here me stop coughing, have sex with me!" Lol! He did! Hahahaha!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you crack me up! I am sooo queezy today and feeling so very positive about things right now. I've NEVER had that big of a temp rise EVER and never had the strange "ovary type pain" on my right side that had me hunched over in agony for about 2 minutes last night....implantation? LOL maybe I sure hope so :) Let me try and get this picture of this test LOL I know its got a line I'm not seeing things LMAO I just can't get a good pic...I'm gonna take it outside LMFAOOOO

This sounds promising...I look forward to tomorrows installment! GL :)

:shrug:I can't get a great picture its soooo very faint I promise you theres a line though I'm going NUTS :) So excited I think I'm gonna vomit :( Maybe this is why MAPLE SYRUP made me PUKE? Well the smell of it!

Attachments

• POSITIVE2JPG.jpg
    POSITIVE2JPG.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 99
  • POSITIVE3JPG.jpg
    POSITIVE3JPG.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 96
  • POSITIVE3JPGEDIT.jpg
    POSITIVE3JPGEDIT.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 81
OMG!!! I see it without even making the picture bigger!! Eeeek!

I duno why I couldn't get the pic up off the damn test....its like I couldn't get the glare off the damn thing :( grrr piece of crap plastic LMAO Yea I'm thinking I'm calling my doctor because I think my progesterone is low...or something so gonna ask if she can test me before I end up having another stupid chemical :(
its like everytime this happens my AF shows two days late and :( you know :( I don't even wanna think that right now but I just have the weirdest feeling I wanna cry so bad right now DH doesn't believe me!!!! I'm crying my eyes out LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"