Update page 5!!! 11 week ultrasound... Wild guesses?

It is nerve racking when your basing a big thing on one persons say so! But they are right a lot more then wrong, and you can get it confirmed at the 20 week scan. At least you get to see your baby wiggling about today, whatever the gender! Hope it goes well, and baby is behaving with his/her legs:)
Eta: they were 100% correct with my last daughter!

The suspense is killing me lol all the best xx

So, we just got back from our ultrasound. Everything went great. My girls and DH had such a good time. Baby was so cute-- even in 3d, which I hear isn't quite as adorable at 16 weeks as it is later. :lol:

Oh yeah, and baby is a GIRL!!! We are over the moon!!!

Yaaaay! I bet your youngest (and the rest of your family) are overjoyed. So nice to get the gender you were hoping for:) congratulations!

Thank you!!! My youngest was very excited. My DH had said he didn't care before... but he said after seeing that it was a girl, he felt relieved. Not that he wouldn't have loved a boy too, but he said he is very comfortable with daughters after all these years. My oldest girl had a moment of pouting, but was quickly won over by how cool it was to see the baby. She also said it would be a lot easier to buy cute outfits for a girl, so I know she's fine. I think that what makes this extra special is that we've had a third girl before (our foster/bonus baby) which means we have already tried out a life with a little sister for them. The only difference now is that we get to keep this one.

I'm super excited, myself. :D

I'm still nervous that they might be wrong... but the potty shot is a very classic "girl" shot, with the perfect three lines. The woman was also very confident. She said sometimes people will say a baby is a girl when there are no visible boy parts and it isn't guaranteed... But she says feels confident when they see actual girl parts. And that's what we saw! I'm hoping that means it is less likely to change to a boy at later ultrasounds. LOL

I'm so glad everyone is happy:) makes her even more special with you all missing your bonus baby. Hopefully they will confirm at the anatomy scan but sounds like they were super confident, congratulations!:)

I'm so glad everyone is happy:) makes her even more special with you all missing your bonus baby. Hopefully they will confirm at the anatomy scan but sounds like they were super confident, congratulations!:)

Thank you! I'm hoping that's the case. Just 3-4 more weeks. :D

Yay! Big congrats to you all xxxxx

Thank you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh