UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

Its the sickness, I'm totally certain. Only a few days to go!

I can't wait to find out!!

We solidified our boy and girl names :flower: Sorry if i already mentioned that here, i can't keep track anymore :blush:

Macy Victoria :pink:
Levi Israel :blue:

I felt i need to make sure i had names set before the early u/s. Especially the boy name. For me, if i hear "its a boy" for the final time, i am looking forward to using the name Levi Israel. It will give me something to be happy about amidst GD, should i have to experience that again.

So im happy and thrilled....5 more days cant come soon enough! I wish it were Saturday all ready!

Good luck with your scan Guppy. I think pink too, I had more sickness this time as well x

I can't wait to find out!!

We solidified our boy and girl names :flower: Sorry if i already mentioned that here, i can't keep track anymore :blush:

Macy Victoria :pink:
Levi Israel :blue:

I felt i need to make sure i had names set before the early u/s. Especially the boy name. For me, if i hear "its a boy" for the final time, i am looking forward to using the name Levi Israel. It will give me something to be happy about amidst GD, should i have to experience that again.

So im happy and thrilled....5 more days cant come soon enough! I wish it were Saturday all ready!

That's how I feel about names, I need to give an identity to that little boy so when they say boy I can already begin to visualize him.
I love name Levi, I'm so fussy though and there is a boy at my son's school called Levi so I won't use it lmao
I think I'm settled on Seth for a boy and I love it so much a little of me actually hopes I get to use it :dohh:
Hope you get to hear the words "it's a girl" though

I just wanted to drop by to sprinkle a ton of pink dust and I can't wait to read your update!!

Thank you!
I can't wait! These last few days are taking forever! I feel like a kid at Christmas. Tonight i am going to prenatal swimming (it's twice a week), saturday morning DS1 has gymnastics. Then we are headed to Boston for the scan!! I need to make plans for tomorrow night so that things move quickly. I feel like im just watching the clock :blush:

What time is it on Saturday? I hope time passes quickly for you!

Woohoooooo its tomorrow!! Its already your gender scan day here in England, Saturday :D I shall be stalking every five minutes from 4pm onwards. Please update as soon as you can or I might just crash the forums with my refreshing the page haha!

Good luck and have a lovely lovely lovely day!! xxx

:rofl: too funny.
I wish it were saturday here! Jealous :haha: its 8:45 pm friday right now.

Thanks girls!

It's almost 9am my time...only 3 hours left!!!! We are leaving the house in one hour...so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->