UPDATE! Pg. 25 post #244! My Gender Swaying -PINK- Journal [TWINs too!]

:haha:To make things even funnier, did you know I invented the skull theory!!:haha:

I have only swayed with my last baby, succesful boy! and current pip. But I had 3 pinks in a row b4 last which happened to fit perfectly wiyh the theory of low nutrition low condition swaying girl. So I went from a mixed gender mum to a pink mum and changed it to a blue mum for a while hopefully!!

Yes way on the skulls lol!! It is inacurate but fun:) I cant believe how it spread, from a single thread om IG!!

Thats so awesome!!!

Im really hoping the fact that i wasn't eating much (mostly bc i couldn't find time :blush:) and nursing at the time helped with my sway! Im pretty sure i was deficient in a lot of areas, especially bc of that but also bc of the close age gaps (DS1 and DS2 are 17 months apart, and DS2 and this one will be ~18 months apart). So hoping that worked in my favor. Everyone keeps telling me my body probably never fully recovered...eh, whateve LOL

Yes way on the skulls lol!! It is inacurate but fun:) I cant believe how it spread, from a single thread om IG!!

That is freaking hilarious!
It really did spread like wild fire. The first time i ever heard of it was here on BNB, so with that token, the theory def took off!

no. I was going to but then i wussed out. I really regret it now, bc i think the lady would have let me filmed it :(

Guppy does breastfeeding have any impact gender wise/girl swaying then? I was still breastfeeding until about 3 days before my bfp, so was when I actually conceived.

Guppy does breastfeeding have any impact gender wise/girl swaying then? I was still breastfeeding until about 3 days before my bfp, so was when I actually conceived.

Im not sure if it does or not.

This is merely my speculation, but i think it *could* for several reasons, but i have no scientific background to verify, just what i think. For one, most women are deficient whilist BFing (not all though). But some are. And that helps sway :pink: For another things a lot of women are dry "down there" too and that sway's :pink: as well. So, to me, its all logical but like i said, thats just my thinking, no science on it.

I typed this in another thread but i want it hear in my journal too. Can't wait!

I just wanted to update with something that i have found that hopefully will curb any GD should our final baby not be our dream girl...DH asked me what i wanted for my birthday, so i told him i wanted a private early u/s to find the sex out. So we are booked for that March 16th. That is about 3-4 weeks earlier than when i would have originally found out (at the the "20 week" scan).
We are not going to tell anyone IRL that we are getting this scan. So if we do end up having another boy, then i wont have to answer to people nor hear their negative comments (which is something i worry about bc it happened w every other pregnancy). This will also give me time to let it sink in and get used to the idea of being a blue house. (should the baby be boy, which is something im trying to convince myself of so that im less disappointed but at this point im failing miserably at that :blush Anyways, I figure DH and I can keep the news to ourselves for a few weeks and just deal with our emotions and things, instead of having to deal with everyone elses on top of that. iykwim? I think this will also help when i go for my fetal survey. In every other pregnancy, the moment they tell me "it's a boy", i get upset and then i dont even care about the fact that im seeing my baby (in my head, i dont show my feelings during the scan though i do ball my eyes out in the car!) So i hope that this helps with that bond and connections. Hoping ill be over things on time for the 20 week scan and actually be able to enjoy the u/s.

If it's a girl, the entire universe will know. HAHA but im trying to not get my hopes up.

...only 21 more sleeps until we know!

Thanks, I think I'm in the clutching at straws camp right now. I've almost successfully convinced myself that it will be a boy and only have the smallest amount of hope left.

hope you get a girl hon :hugs:

Soooo time to start casting your ballot! My gender scan is in exactly one week! :yipee: I'll keep tally on the front page :D

I don't come onto this forum regularly anymore, but just wanted to say I'm keeping my fingers crossed for pink for you!!! :thumbup: And yay for the earlier scan!

:pink:

Girl :) Really really hope you get your little princess !!! xx

so far 100% of bnb thinks im having a girl...the pressure is on! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel