• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*UPDATE pg. 6-Please look at this pic*Equate Early Result test

ohio-mom-of-2

Reaction score
I just bought the Equate Early Response (blue dye) test today and got a faint positive result. It was a very faint line but definitely there and blue. So now I'm wondering whether I can trust it since it's a blue dye test and since the line is so faint.

I will probably take another one in the morning with FMU and see how it turns out. I am just SO confused. :cry: Don't know if I had implanation bleeding or just a weird, light period a week ago after having several faint positives then negative tests. I almost gave up. Was almost convinced that I wasn't pregnant. But I just can't seem to give up. Now I'm wondering again.

I tried to take a picture of it but I can't figure out how to get a good picture (don't know if it's my camera or what).

Did anyone else who first got a positive (or faint positive) line on the Equate early response test find out later they really are pregnant??

Ok. I did another Equate First Response test with FMU this morning. It's still just as faint as the one at 4 pm yesterday. (Of course, I was up til 2 am reading and trying to figure out what's going on! :coffee:

Guess I'll do a few more tests.

Has anyone else been through this faint line stuff with Equate and really been pregnant?

Hey sweetie...i didnt want to read and run. I would say that if the line came up in the time limit its a bfp. Maybe try a pink dye tests as they are better to read.Good luck for when you test next.:hugs:

I've tried taking pics of them but they are too blurry to really see on the computer. (I can see them in real life though.)

I am sooo confused! I *think* I may have had implanation bleeding a week ago. I also did some preg. tests before and during that and they were mixed....9 faint positives with Drug Mart and Dollar General (blue dye) tests and negatives with a few other brands.

So...maybe these are coming out faint because it's too soon. (?) Or maybe they are false postives.

If that was really a light period I had and not implantation bleeding then my next period would be due October 29...over 2 weeks away.

Just thinking (typing) out loud here.

Anyone else been through this who has advice?

ok, I'm trying to upload a picture of the test. I don't know what I'm doing! Can anyone see it?

Attachments

• tests 074.jpg
    tests 074.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 365
Here are two more pictures. I think the first one was yesterday at 4 pm and the second one was this morning with FMU.

Attachments

• tests 012.jpg
    tests 012.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 324
  • tests 030.jpg
    tests 030.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 334
yes i did. i took tons of them all faint for about 3 weeks. my son is now 4 mths old! :)

I'm pretty sure I can see a faint line. Fingers crossed for you.

Here's on that's cropped. (It's so faint, I don't know what to think!) I can see it better here than in the picture but, still...

Attachments

• tests 056.jpg
    tests 056.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 325
That's how mine started....they never did get completely dark with those (I took 3) but I took 2 more FRER's after that and you see my result :thumbup::hugs:

my first pregnancy was like that. I had faint bfps on the blue dye ones for like 4 days. Then they got darker. :hugs:

i had that last month but ended up bein :bfn: good luck hope its the start of ur :bfp:

Here are a couple I tried inverting (I've never done this before). Not sure if I can see the faint line on them.

Attachments

• tests 075.jpg
    tests 075.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 100
  • e-v3Lhpgki.jpg
    e-v3Lhpgki.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 137
I believe I took these pregnancy test when I was at 8 DPO and up and got really frustrated when I didn't get a DARK line, but the line showed up in the amount of time needed to get a :bfp:!! Good Luck! Here are my tests! Oh , and I confirmed with Clearblue Digis!

Attachments

• p1080457.jpg
    p1080457.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 158
  • p1080462.jpg
    p1080462.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 149
  • p1080477.jpg
    p1080477.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 59
You brought back bad memories for me!!! ha ha
I had the same BFP like eggy#3's equate!! But 3 days later I started AF! I thought it was defective because I peed again on the 2nd equate test 20 min later and BFN...I still don't understand what happened!
Ohio, yours may end up being a real BFP! Everyone's different.

i think i can see lines hun maybe test again in 2 days fx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->