• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*UPDATE pg. 6-Please look at this pic*Equate Early Result test

ahh man sorry to hear that, yeah i got a few :bfp: last month with blue dye tests, ill never buy them again (as i was not preggo) GL

Well, I pretty much (almost) gave up hope after doing the digi (BFN) on Oct. 24. But, af is about a week late so I tested yesterday and today and I got faint positives on three (Target brand) blue dye tests. (I almost bought FRER but figured I've already wasted too much money on hpts!)

So....here they are. (in order, left to right w/inverted ones of each.) What do you think? :D

Attachments

• 11-4-09.jpg
    11-4-09.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 11-5-09 tests 101.jpg
    11-5-09 tests 101.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 11-5-09 tests 004.jpg
    11-5-09 tests 004.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 11-5-09 tests 104.jpg
    11-5-09 tests 104.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 52
I finally got a line on a pink test! It is a faint line. I wasn't sure whether it was pink until I looked at the pictures.

So, what do you think?

Attachments

• 11.08.09 hpts 024.jpg
    11.08.09 hpts 024.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 11.08.09 hpts 025.jpg
    11.08.09 hpts 025.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 227
that line is not faint i don't even have to open the pic to see it!!!!!!!!

i see it too. i like pink tests better than blues. congrats woohoo

i didnt even have to open the pink one....its there darl!!

thats definitely a :bfp: congrats mama!

Ohio Mama-It looks pretty positive to me! I hope I have the same luck as you. I'm going through the EXACT same thing! My blue tests looked exactly the same as yours. I got a blood test today though. Fingers crossed!

So-do you know for SURE yet if you ARE pregnant? I would say yes..

Ohio Mama-It looks pretty positive to me! I hope I have the same luck as you. I'm going through the EXACT same thing! My blue tests looked exactly the same as yours. I got a blood test today though. Fingers crossed!

So-do you know for SURE yet if you ARE pregnant? I would say yes..

Hope it's a BFP for you! :)

I had light spotting for three weeks or so, from about Oct. 23 until Nov. 16. Had a quantitative blood test done on November 12 and it was negative. Then my spotting turned into more of a period around Nov. 16. So, I am assuming I'm not pregnant. It's been a very confusing two months. I'm still not "positive" that I'm not pregnant. I've had ALL the pregnancy symptoms. But, after the negative blood test and with all this bleeding, I'm most likely not.

sorry you've had a rough 2 months, the 'am i, aren't i?' game is cruel. *hugs*

I feel SO pregnant! (I've been pregnant 3 times before so I recognize the symptoms.) I am having a weird period. I don't know what to think. It looks pink and like mucus sometimes. (sorry, TMI!) Other times it's bright red (still not normal.)

I've had ALL the symptoms. When I'm pregnant I have a weird (swishing?) sound in my ear and I've been having that for a while. A couple days ago (after I pretty much accepted that I "wasn't" pregnant), I noticed I have swollen Montgomery's glands! And my areolas seem to be darker and bigger. Is there anything else that would cause that? And if I had an early m/c, why would that be happening now? (I had the neg. quant. blood test on 11/12.) But I'm still getting faint positives on hpts. (even pink ones now.) ??????
But negative digital ones.

I "want" to go get a qualitative blood test (and I HATE blood tests! I come close to passing out sometimes when I get them!) Still, I want to get one b/c I want to know am I pregnant or not. OTOH, I hate the idea of getting another negative. Still, I need to know. But what if the blood test is wrong? Well, I guess that doesn't matter.

It's uncomfortable for me to wear a bra now all the sudden. My ribs hurt (like my other pregnancies). My pants are tighter. My abdomen is growing.

I can smell everything way better lately. So why the negative blood test? Could these all be perimenopause symptoms? (Maybe no one on here would know that! LOL And I don't either!) I am 40.

I have been HOT in the mornings lately, I have more saliva now, food cravings and aversions, etc, etc.

I keep reading about women who test negative on hpts and/or blood tests until later on in pregnancy and I am just CONFUSED.

Here's a pic of an Equate one I did the other night at 11:39 pm. I can't see it as well in the photo as I could in real life. The line was definitely blue and came up right away. It hasn't been tweaked at all. (I still wonder if "tweaking" helps or not.)

What do you think?

Attachments

• 11.23.09 tests 2038.jpg
    11.23.09 tests 2038.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 119
Here's the same one with the brightness turned down a little.

Attachments

• 11.23.09 tests 3038.jpg
    11.23.09 tests 3038.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 65
hey hun unless its a dark blue line i wouldnt take it into account...frer or cb digi would be the best..good luck though i hope u get ur bfp..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->