• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*UPDATE pg. 6-Please look at this pic*Equate Early Result test

Hey honey. I can see I line. But I have had lots of false positives on blue dye tests- however for me, they were Clear Blue AND they tended to be after the 10 min time.

So with that in mind, I would have thought yours was a start of a BFP!

Ok. I did this (Equate) test this morning...not FMU....and it came up a darker, more definite (yet very thin) blue line right away (within a second). So now I am really wondering (even more) whether I may be pregnant.

I did an "Answer" (pink dye) test right afterwards though and it looked negative.

So I guess I'll wait a while (if I can, lol) then test again and see whether af comes or not. (I think I may have had implatation bleed a couple weeks ago...not sure if it was IB or a very light period.)

The line is much darker in person. For some reason, I can't get a good picture of it.

Attachments

• Oct. 21, 09 008.jpg
    Oct. 21, 09 008.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 184
Hi there to do that, go to the first original post and click the button in the bottom right hand corner that say edit, and once you're in click the go advanced button an it will let you modify the title of the thread.

BTW - I inverted your piccy and it looks really good:thumbup:. I would definitely say :bfp: so keep testing it should get darker even more. Hope this is the one for you

xx and :hugs:

Hi there to do that, go to the first original post and click the button in the bottom right hand corner that say edit, and once you're in click the go advanced button an it will let you modify the title of the thread.

BTW - I inverted your piccy and it looks really good:thumbup:. I would definitely say :bfp: so keep testing it should get darker even more. Hope this is the one for you

xx and :hugs:

Thank you! Thank you! :D

Ok. I did this (Equate) test this morning...not FMU....and it came up a darker, more definite (yet very thin) blue line right away (within a second). So now I am really wondering (even more) whether I may be pregnant.

I did an "Answer" (pink dye) test right afterwards though and it looked negative.

So I guess I'll wait a while (if I can, lol) then test again and see whether af comes or not. (I think I may have had implatation bleed a couple weeks ago...not sure if it was IB or a very light period.)

The line is much darker in person. For some reason, I can't get a good picture of it.

I like the way that one looks, I inverted it and I definately see something!

Look at this! Its great actually, Im definately thinking BFP!

Oct_%2021,%2009%20008.jpg

I definately think you are, you can reeaallly see that line.

I'm still not convinced for sure because I've never seen a definite line on a pink dye test. :wacko: Sometimes I "think" I *might* see a super-faint shadow on them and when I've inverted the pics of the pink ones, I see a line in the inverted pic. Does that mean it is BFP? Or do I need to wait and see if the line gets obviously "there" on a pink test or a digi?

I mean, it's *obviously* there on the blue dye test (darker than before...much easier to see). I'm going nuts. This is so confusing!

Is it that a "definite" blue line on a blue dye test can be trusted but a faint one cant? Or could it be that my darker, more definite blue line is a false positive?

I've used so many tests! I wasn't trying to get pregnant! (so I didn't/don't have IC's...I'd never even heard "IC"! What does it stand for? Internet Cheapie?) I am 40 years old and have a baby girl who is almost 12 months old. My last pregnancy was so hard, I didn't plan to ever get pregnant again (plus I'm "older" and there's always the chance of "risks" but I won't dwell on that). BUT...now that I think I may be pregnant, I am EXCITED and LOVE the idea!

So, when *can* you trust a blue dye test?? Ever?

Many of you seem to think it is a BFP even though it's a blue dye test. I'm confused. I hope it is BFP because now I am really excited!!! (I'll keep you all posted.)

Thanks!! :hugs:

I can see it!

I was like that with mine so i gave in a bought a digital one to tell me once and for all!

Good luck x

I am going through the same thing. Took a blue dye test cvs brand and it came up in the pic shown, could really only see the line after invert. I took an answer pink dye test and really couldnt see anything. But I have two children and I am pretty sure I am BFP. Here are my blue dye one reg and one inverted and my pink dye from this morning.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 59
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 125
I did a Clear Blue digi test this morning and it was BFN (after all those positive blue dye tests!) :wacko:

So, can I trust that the digi BFN is right? And that all those blue dye positive results were just false positives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->