update

kailynn

Mommy to MaKinley
Reaction score
Its been sooo long since I posted an update on here, I normally end up lurking around more than anything these days but I figured I'd make an update now since so much has been going!

First off, our little girl is due any day now (I'm 39 weeks, tomorrow) and we couldn't be more ecstatic! We're just waiting on her to give us the cue that she is ready to make her appearance, which we're hoping will be sooner rather than later since her daddy has to leave us December 2nd to return back to work, 8 hours away (boo! :cry:). We want him to be abke to spend as much time as he can with her before he returns.I was blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy, other than my struggle with dehydration a month ago, and am praying for a simple delivery.

Secondly, my wonderful SO was given one of the best oppurtunities we've had yet about a month and a half ago and started working for an owner-operator (he's a professional truck driver), which has been such a blessing. This allows me the chanceto stay home and raise our daughter while focusing on school, something I wasn't sure I'd ever have the oppurtunity to do. Unfortunately, this job does keep him away for 3-5 weeks at a time, but allows him a full two weeks home with us.

Last but not least, we are in the process of moving into our new 3 bedroom house and should be all moved in by December 1st! It is such a cozy little home and is perfect for our little family.

All in all, we're feeling very blessed :cloud9: Now to just wait on the arrival of our daughter and our family will finally feel complete :happydance:

I truly hope you are all enjoying your pregnancies and things are going smoothly :hugs:

Oh goodness how exciting! I'm so happy for you and your family and hope your little one hurries and decides its time for her to come out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->