Update!!!!!

Karkey

Mum# 4 (3 boys 1 girl)
Reaction score
So I decided I couldn't take the waiting any longer so decided to pay for a private scan. My LMP was 14th October and according to calculator it makes me 8 weeks 1 day. Went to the U/S and sonographer could see a sac but it was measuring 6 weeks 2 days and was empty. And not in a good position as was lower than expected. And her recommendation was I'd had a missed miscarriage :cry:
I'm TOTALLY devastated, drove home to my mams house and cried uncontrollably in her arms.
Rang the hospital to tell them I'd had a private early scan and they booked me in to the EPU for 11am in the morning to be 're scanned probably transvaginal. She said sometimes u can b earlier than u think. Not holding much hope though. Boobs are no longer sore and still spotting though I've only been barely spotting the past 9 days.
Terrified for tomorrow coz I don't think I can handle this especially if I've to have a general to remove what's left.

If there is a God please help me.

I'm sorry I wish you all the best I hope your little bean is ok

Oh my god I am so sorry to hear this, I can't imagine how you are feeling. I hope you get some aswers in the morning. xxxx

You can do this. You are much stronger than you think. I hope that tomorrow this all turns out to be a mistake but if it doesn't, know that you will be ok. There are other options than surgery, so if you don't want an anaesthetic, you don't have to have one. And as heartbreaking as this is now, better times will come and soon it'll just be a bad memory. I had a mmc before my first and it was awful when it happened. But I went on to have two healthy kids and now I just see it as part of the difficult times we had to go through to get our family here. Things will get better.

I'm sorry to read that, I really hope it's a mistake and you get some good news toorrow. X

Thanks for the support girls, just feeling soooo low right now. Can't help feeling that I've been robbed. And so close to Christmas. I'm feeling devastated for my daughter because although she doesn't know she had wrote her letter to Santa 2 weeks ago and on her Santa list was "a baby sister please". I smiled and hoped she would get what she wished for. I thought I'd tell her after Christmas when we had a scan picture to show her and say "Santa got your letter but we won't know what it is til it comes". Can't help feeling I've let her down now too.

keep hope! unless you were tracking ovulation you could have ovulated later than the typical 28 day cycle. So 6wks and 2 days could be right on. I just had a scan last week at exactly 6wks and 2 days and only saw a amniotic and yolk sac.

so don't get down just yet!!! good luck!

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I went through this just last week and was absolutely heart broken. I lost my baby at 6 and 2 and didn't find out until 8 weeks. I'm a week post d&c. I'm hoping that dates are off for you and you see a heart beat tomorrow. I know the pain. Sending love your way

So sorry Karkey :( it's really rubbish.

Sending a big hug. Know that you will feel better and in the meantime drink plenty of wine X

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I went through this just last week and was absolutely heart broken. I lost my baby at 6 and 2 and didn't find out until 8 weeks. I'm a week post d&c. I'm hoping that dates are off for you and you see a heart beat tomorrow. I know the pain. Sending love your way

I'm worried about a d & C. I'm not holding onto any hope as my back is aching now n I feel pretty shitty. I just want this over so I can move on. So I can try feel normal again.

You don't have to have a d&c if you don't want. I wasn't even offered one and had medical management which whilst not fun, was not as hideous as I thought. I was 9.5 weeks when I found out and 11 weeks when I took the tablets. Baby measured 6+2. I felt immediately better physically and emotionally once I'd passed everything. I was very kind to myself for a few days and lounged around in my pjs, eating chocolate and drinking wine.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that and you get a miracle tomorrow.

Thinking of you X

I had a D&C when I had retained products left over from my daughter's birth when she was 7 weeks old. It was absolutely fine, I was up and walking around within 30 mins of waking up. The procedure only takes around 10 minutes I think. I'm so sorry Karkey :( x

I had a DnC 3 years ago at 11.5 weeks it was really fine. No pain at all and I wasn't put to sleep either, just sedated. I hope you won't ever need one but in case u do don't worry it's no big deal, physically xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->