Update

mommy237

Reaction score
So I took an ovulation test to see if I️t would show me ovulating being that my pregnancy test have been so faint and this is the result of my ovulation test...

Attachments

• 54F607C4-B48F-44C8-907E-ABA6CFDBF17C.jpg
    54F607C4-B48F-44C8-907E-ABA6CFDBF17C.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 42
Better pic sorry

Attachments

• 27D021B0-D251-4487-83F7-37020CD1C445.jpg
    27D021B0-D251-4487-83F7-37020CD1C445.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
Are you tring to use it as a pregnancy test?

No I'm not trying to use an ovulation test as a pregnancy test. I have taken blood test already, my test have been faint positives ( I've posted in previous post everything that is going on), the urine and blood test at the dr was negative but even after their test i'[m still getting a faint positive. So I decided to take an OV test to see if im ovulating because if im ovulating I can be pregnant. So im trying to see how do I have positive pregnancy test and I'm ovulating...

I thought both the lines had to be the same colour or the test line was to be darker on ovulation tests for them to be positive? I might be wrong but that is definitely the case for the IC ovulation tests.

Your ovulation test is negative :/ the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive, so right now it's a negative test even though you have a faint test line

ohhhh okay so then it makes sense to why I'm getting my faint positives on my preganancy test

The thing is though, sometimes pregnant or not, you can see a darker ovulation test at certain points in your cycle after ovulation has happened. I tend to see them during the later half of my lp and immediately after af too

The thing is though, sometimes pregnant or not, you can see a darker ovulation test at certain points in your cycle after ovulation has happened. I tend to see them during the later half of my lp and immediately after af too

Thanks, im really feeling lost at the moment but trying to stay cheerful I'm going to keep test and also try to get an ultrasound somewhere. Trying not to stress and drive myself crazy I just don't feel normal at all.

I hope that you manage to get an ultrasound :hugs:

I hope you can get some confirmation soon, being in limbo drives you crackers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->