Updated again bc I cant help myself! Pathetically hopeful 10ish dpo

Not much to update. Got the same faint line on the same brand of test. But at 12 dpo, it should be an easily visible line, IF something is sticking properly. So I'm just waiting for AF, and will do a more expensive test if she doesnt show. I'm done w the pink "assured" brand tho. 2 faint lines (today's came up almost immediately) but I suspect they are nasty evaps. Sorry for wasting your time.

Second update. I got an FRER, planning to take it in a few days if I missed AF, but took it as soon as I got home. *face palm*. Anyway. I got the same faint line on it, but I cant really tell if there is color or not, and it should DEF be darker for 12 dpo, in my opinion. So basically, I'm losing my mind over this. Lol

Screenshot_20190915-105227_Gallery.jpg

**you may have to turn up screen brightness on your phone to see it and/or you may still roll your eyes and think I'm just crazy and theres nothing there** haha

I see the vf line. Maybe you implanted a little later than you think? When is af expected?

Do u feel when u o hun? I always get intense pain during o but a few months I only got niggles and assumed I’d o’d,had all the ewcm and everything,suddenly a week later than expected the pain came and I was 9 days late for af,u could’ve just od a couple of days later than expected and I never got a bfp before 12dpo which was always faint so fingers crossed for u xx

Thanks so much for the encouragement!! I had horrible O pains on sept 3rd so pretty sure but didnt temp or anything so never 100% sure. Only bd 4 days before that tho bc dh was away, so I figured it would be a long shot w that "old" of swimmers.

I see it FX.
Implantation is between 6 and 12 days maybe this little bub just implanted later?
With my son I needed 12dpo to have a vfl
This little bean at 7dpo I had lines!
FX for you!

Yep I see it too! And it really does depend on your starting hcg and doubling time and all pregnancy’s are completely different in how they progress at the start. Give it time, keeping everything crossed for you! X

Thanks so much to all of you!! I took THREE frers today **throws money directly into garbage lol** anyway, they ALL have a faint pink line, that comes up before 1 minute. But NO progression. So I'm guessing they're all just evaps that appeared immediately? But how awful!!!

I think just give it another day or so.
That line is clearly there. Perhaps just slower on the progression. Have my fingers crossed for you xx

My third FRER of the day. I will wait til Tuesday and test again if no AF. At least, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Haha. I dont see any progression. :( Lighting is bad, as I took it after dark, so no natural light available.

Screenshot_20190915-223835_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->