(Updated: BFP was a lie!) Oh. No. Brown spotting after BFP! ugh

Let us know how you get on Hibiscus - I'm keeping everthing crossed for you.

OK...sigh...BFP is no more. BFN today. AF is here.
On to next month!
The up side is that I don't have to leave all behind all my TTC friends... :D

isnt once you see a BFP and then a day or so later you bleed it means a chemical?

oh and you can still be pregnant there is so many things out there now that we need to learn like chemicals and false things its so hard.

fingers crossed thought for you next time hun and i will keep my fingers crossed for you

isnt once you see a BFP and then a day or so later you bleed it means a chemical?

oh and you can still be pregnant there is so many things out there now that we need to learn like chemicals and false things its so hard.

fingers crossed thought for you next time hun and i will keep my fingers crossed for you

I'm not quite sure what to think. I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms, including odd days of cramping and the biggest one was sore boobs that got bigger and harder overnight. The boobs are pretty much back to normal, so maybe it was a chemical?
It's possible that the BFP was just a fluke false positive, too. Oh well/

Thanks--keeping my fingers crossed for you too :)

I'm not quite sure what to think. I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms, including odd days of cramping and the biggest one was sore boobs that got bigger and harder overnight. The boobs are pretty much back to normal, so maybe it was a chemical?
It's possible that the BFP was just a fluke false positive, too. Oh well/

Thanks--keeping my fingers crossed for you too :)

is the AF bleed a deep red like you have always had? and is it heavy if so then it might of been a chemical

Hi Hun, It sounds like you had a chemical... they are so common, these darn tests detect too much now! FX'd for next month for you!
Sorry!
xx

Oh Hibiscus I have only just read this and I am so sorry. I know this is why people advise not to test early, but we all do it! Maybe we should start a not testing thread and whoever can hold off longest next month wins a prize!!

Good luck for this month sweetie - I have a good feeling about this one for you! Sending you all my PMA!

At so early it probably won't be noticably heavier. I'm so sorry to hear this, baby dust for next month though!!x

So Sorry Hibiscus, don't know what is harder, getting a bfp for it to disappear and know you had a chemical, or not testing but having suspicious symptoms and late AF and wondering if you could have had a chemical.

Cross fingers that you get a lasting bfp very very soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->