Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck!! I am still stalking!

how weird about your sense of smell. it's got to be the hormones!

i'm sorry you still have two days and THEN a wait left! blah! i just wanna get to your bfp already!!!!!

jbk! huge congrats! how are you feeling?

Somehow I got unsubscribed to your thread! :dohh: But I'm back for more stalking!! :dance:

Heya Lovin, glad to have you back! LOL!!

Yea, I can only chaulk it up to the medication and maybe me coming down with something...been feeling kind of gunky the past few days and being far and beyond tired doesn't help!!

Been having alot of cramping lately so I think I'm gonna have one HELL OF A AF coming...lol...I keep getting the urge to pee on something but I have NO tests in the house and it would be so stupid to even do one...lol...damn this addiction! I can't wait to get this show on the road! But I have been thinking lately that I am not going to test super duper early. I am going to be INSANE in my 2WW and will basically fear the sticks....lol...ya'll might have to coax me or brib me into it...lol...cause at the end of it all the doctor will be performing a test, but we all know their tests are far from sensitive and since I produce slowly I bet my pregnancy wouldn't even be detected on theirs...lol...OOOOH lord, please let this time fly!!!!

i'm sorry af is going to suck. i hate it when you can feel it in the mail and you just know it's going to be horrid! :hugs: just think, though...all this is for your perfect little blue bundle.

My AF is gonna be here Saturday and I already feel her wrath :( Lord I pray we are both wrong an that it isnt as bad as it feels right now.... :hugs:

how weird about your sense of smell. it's got to be the hormones!

i'm sorry you still have two days and THEN a wait left! blah! i just wanna get to your bfp already!!!!!

jbk! huge congrats! how are you feeling?

I feel great!! My symptoms are fatigue, lots of cm, booby pains (not sore), acid reflux, very much a cry baby, and gas!

OKAY...I know this is NUTS...but I'm gonna get me an FRER when I go to Walgreens for my prescriptions...my sense of smell thing is like TOTALLY INSANE...I was sitting in the living room and my husband was in the kitchen snacking on something and this smell hit me like a ton of bricks and I almost lost my breakfast...turns out what I was smelling was this buttermilk ranch dipping sauce he was using to eat some french fries...it was just one of those small fast food dipping sauce containers...how the HELL did I smell that all the way across the house!? It's so weird! So for a piece of mind, as insane as it is...I'm gonna test...lol...

If you've been following the crazy ride I've been on the last few days at all [which I don't expect you to be or anything :haha:] I'll be the first to say that is NOT insane at all.
Better to test for your piece of mind! And who knows, you may get an amazing surprise!! :dance:

I say test! Even if its just for the heck of it! When I was knewly preg DH was cooking downstairs and i screamed at the top of my lungs WTF ARE YOU COOKING?!!?! STOP PLEASE!!! It was like I had the flu.... good luck. I think u should test if u even think u might be, those pills might not be the best idea.

can't wait to see how it turns out

It was negativvvoooo...lol...maybe a shadow but it's just that silly indent...because there would def be a line if I was based on the last time's we BD...I'm really thinking it's my medication! I'm gonna look up the symptoms and see what it says.

I picked up my lastes prescriptions...Glucophage (for my insulin resistance; PCOS) and Select-OB (prenatal) and I kid you NOT...the Glucophage is already kicking my ass...even with a full dinner I am so light headed and sick to my stomach...I feel like my body is moving in slow motion....I HATE HATE HATE being so hormonaly imbalanced....You don't realize how important hormones can be till you go through something like this (those that have it I know you understand). It's so hard. Makes you feel like less of a woman, especially when you go through infertility issues. Just gonna say my prayers tonight and go to bed, I have my Scentsy party in the morning and PRAY I can make it through the day with a smile on my face.

:hugs: i know just how you feel and i wish there were something i could do or say to bring you comfort. it's just horrible sitting around feeling so depressed because you feel like you're broken and your body does nothing but betray you. i used to cry to my dh that one of the scientific characteristics of a living thing is being able to reproduce and i wasn't even able to do that. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sending you lots of prayers and positive thoughts. i just know this will all be worth it in the end!

I never knew how much my hormones mattered until my mom went through it and enlightened me. I thought I was just a raging fat bitch. Turns out I am a very nice person with a nice body once I get my progesterone and estrogen up LOL! I was on metformin, it didnt mess with me too badly. Headaches were pretty bad if I do recall. Since having my LO i need to get back on my Met. I hope your Scentsy party is a success!!

Thanks for the support ladies...I really appreciate it! Today is my last day on the progesterone so after I take it tonight it's going to be a waiting game for AF...let's hope she shows up at a reasonable time!!! LOL!!!

My Scentsy party has gone really good so far! I am waiting for one more person to show up but I am beginning to wonder if she will...it's no big deal if she doesn't, but would like a heads up cause I desperately wanna dye my hair...lol...

How are you wonderful ladies doing?

Hey Pam! I am being forced to watch one of my DH weird movies. He always picks the cheesiest movies! Other than that I am good! I had a pretty good day, went for a walk instead of the gym so that was a nice change up! Where in Texas r u from Pam?? I am in Dallas now and man it is cooolllllldddd! In glad ur Scentsy party went good!

Meg...my husband is the same way...he tortures me with movies like 2001 Space Odessy and Brazil and Dr. Strangelove...sometimes I just wanna SCREAM...lol...I live in Baytown which is East of Houston. I haven't been outside much since I am coming down with a chest cold...and I HATE that, I ADORE cold weather...it really puts me in the holiday spirit :) I may go outside just to feel the cold goodness...lol...

But yea, my party went great...I made $298 in sales so I'm a happy girl!

Hui :) ive been following from the beginning but just figured id chime in now
but I have to admit being hormonally unbalanced sucks, but at least u guys know what's wrong
I'm still in the screwy figuring it out process
birth control screwed up my sytem & they believe I have pcos :/
I no its due able but I'm not one for Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members