Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynn-
If you don't like the doctor, before you do go losing weight will help so much with ur pcos ! I would ask for a metformin type of medication. Or talk to ur doc about it. Sometimes doctors r essential to the TTC process, wouldn't have my daughter without their help. Hang in there sometimes u gotta kiss a lotta doctor frogs to find your doctor Prince lol!
PCOS and birth control never go well. Sure it can regulate periods but only gives ur body false hormones, so once u get off of it its like everything goes wonky! My doc tried to prescribe BC after my LO was born 4 months ago...haven't even picked it up from the pharmacy. :)

Yea, they say BC is the cure-all for PCOS and I'm sorry, I disagree...it's done me more harm than good!!! Most doctor's figure if they get you to have a period each month with BC their job is done. And if you find a doctor like that you need to move on to another one! There is much more involved with PCOS that needs to get taken care of! Hormones, in my opinion, is an essential factor in maintaining a healthy living...and I speak from experience. If you don't like your doctor and your question's go unanswered then I think you should find yourself another doctor. And definately do some of your own research online.

i agree with you totally about the bc. i feel like it messed up my system so badly, my body couldn't even recover on its own. it totally shut my cycle down and i will NEVER go back on it!

Amen to that!!!

My goodness there are ALOT of BFP's out there!!! I can't wait to be one of them! LOL!!! I finished my progesterone last night so now I have to sit patiently and wait for AF to arrive...please oh PLEASE don't take 2 weeks!! Please be here in the next 5 days!!! LOL!!!

i don't usually say this, but c'mon af! get here quickly!

LOL...thanks Bex...

On a downside...I have caught the BUG...omgosh I feel horrible...my throat hurts, my ears are clogged, my chest is congested and I'm constantly coughing. These sudden weather changes are doing me in! I hope I get better soon, I can't afford to be sick!

oh no! hope you feel better, hun.

I feel u Pam! I am so tired and achy. And then bam its supposed to be hot again! Greeeaaat I hope I don't get sick, I don't handle it well at all!

Come on AF!

meg- i am so sick of heat!!! ugh! this summer business needs to be over! i'm ready for some rainstorms and frigid temps.

Yea...it feels so friggin good outside but it'll be gone in a few days...then back to good ole Texas heat!!! It's what I hate about Texas, we have summer's but never a fall/winter....I'm starting to think this is the flu, I haven't taken my temperature but my face feels so hot! And when I cough my whole body hurts! Especially my spine! Last time I had the flu it was like this. I think tomorrow morning I will be calling my PCP and getting an appointment...cause everytime I get sick I just try and take care of it myself but it takes FOREVER to get over it. I think I just need some antibiotics and a shot and call it a day! LOL!!

BUT...one thing I will say, is if I get pregnant now, the majority of my pregnancy will be cooler weather and by summer I will be done and the baby will be here...in fact...if I get pregnant this month, it will be the same month I conceived my youngest!! Her bday is June 19th :) FX for a October BFP!!!!! It seems to be a lucky month!!!

HOLY CRAP!!! I can't believe it! AF is here already!!! The doctor said it can take up to 2 weeks after I stop the progestrone but here she is on the 3rd day after finishing my pills!!

I will post my full fertility schedule late, but for now I am going back to bed...been hit hard with the flu and had to make the hubby stay home...been in bed sleeping all day!!

This may be the only time I ever say this, but WOHOOOOO for af coming so quickly!! Now she can get outta here and you can get this thing started! :bunny: Hope you start feeling better, btw. :hugs:

Lovin...I know what you mean! I was sooooooo shocked! I wasn't expecting her to arrive so quickly!! But HEY...maybe this is a good sign for things to come!!! :)

hooray!!!!! finally, af is merciful for once!!!!! let's get this show on the road!

OMGOSH :) Pam...I have some news I'm gonna be on cycles with you :) OMGOSH :) PRAYING THIS IS A GREAT CYCLE...I'm doing meds again my appt for baselines is Oct. 25th :) at 11am

Yay for AF! I am cruddy too and so is LO. Feel better hun:)

Oh yea!!! That's great news!! I'm glad your trying again!!! Praying for us alot of BFP's!!!!!

I'm alittle worried that my period is going to be stunted because of my fever and the stress of being sick...I'm hoping not...right not it's turned to brown (ick) but I am hoping tomorrow will be my first full flow so that I can call into the doctors. So we'll see!!!

Sorry Meg :-( Hope ya'll feel better soon! My hubby took off today to help me but the fever kicked in a few hours ago...so I am sending Meghan off to my sister's since she is off work and she is going to watch her tonight/tomorrow so that I can get some more rest and try to kick this out of my system!

ooo I hope you ladies begin to feel better :( an LO too my goodness :( me and DH were sick last week nasty bug going around.

FX we might be on same protocol with they put you on BC Pills or will you go straight into the cycle of medications....I am put on BC Pills to pause me for 2 weeks then I start the baselines etc. :)

Here is my Fertility Plan:

CD1-First full flow
CD2-Ultrasound and bloodwork
CD3-CD7-Letrozole 2.5mg (3 in the am and 3 in the pm)
CD11-Estradol injection and HCG injection
CD12-Ultrasound and HCG injection
CD13-Bloodwork to check progesterone level if 2.0 or above then proceeed to IUI Insemination; if not then wait for progesterone to reach 2.0
CD14- BDing
CD15-Bding
CD16- Start Estradol and vaginal suppositories (till 12 weeks pregnant)
CD21-HCG injection
CD23-bloodwork to check progesterone, HCG injection and consultation
CD27-HCG injection
CD30-in office HPT

All the while I am taking 1500mg of Glucophage and Prenatal pills.

So that's that...that's what to expect...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"