Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...again...I'm confused too...I will talk with them on Thursday when I go in for my U/S.

I will definately ask for free samples!!

Your pobably gonna be a couple weeks ahead of me this cycle :) but thats okay I'm RIGHT behind ya :)

i can't wait to see all you ladies get your bfps!!! :happydance:

Sorry Pam I don't mean to be a Debbie downer! Lol I'm sorry :( I'm excited for Thursday! Is that weird?? :)

Your not being a downer...lol...no worries!!

In fact...I'M the one being a downer...this is what happens when I start reading stories about other people's experiences. I have seen woman go through numerous IUI's and be unsuccessful!!! I only have ONE shot!!!! We can't afford this again, we just can't! So now that I am down to one tube and a husband with low motility...I am really nervous! I am thinking it's not going to work...basically...I'm in a panic...Someone please remind me NEVER to research again!!!!

Meg...I'm glad your excited...lol...I wish I could be, I'm not exactly looking forward to a vaginal U/S while I'm on the rag...ewww...lol...But you gotta do what you gotta do, right?!

I need some ice-cream!

God sends blessings Pam :) BELIEVE :) and you shall RECEIVE :)

I duno why but I was crampy thought it was AF type cramps which should be gone by this point...so I did an OPK (started bcp 3 days ago tonight is 3rd pill) and its right at positive?!?!?! I wonder if birth control can make LH higher?!?!?! CONFUSED LOL I can't wait for my scan in 2 weeks :)

I dunno...it might...lol...Pills can do wonky things with our cycles...like progesterone pills, they give me postive opk's in the middle of a treatment.

Bloodwork and U/S tomorrow...dilemma, I forgot to shave my legs when in the shower...guess what I will be doing tomorrow morning...LOL...I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, so wish me luck!!! Afterwards I will head to the pharmacy and get my prescriptions. Let's get this show on the road!

I just called for my prescriptions to be refilled and DARN them it says they close at 11 and its only 10:39 they must be Eastern time DARN IT....so I guess tomorrow morning I'll be calling to make sure since the pharmacy name changed that they moved over my information to the new "company" anyways.....I was just thinking about shaving my legs LOL!!! Kinda funny!! Lots of prayers your way PAM :)

Thanks girl!

So the appointment went well!! As usual my ovaries did NOT want to cooperate and were hiding from the technicians! So in order to actually see them they had to cause me more pain than normal...sucked!!! But after 2 technicians they finally found them and got pictures. She told me that she didn't see anything as far as cysts go and everything looked normal as far as she could tell. But the doctor still needed to take a look at the pictures. I also had more blood work done to check my hormone levels and they should be calling me sometime before 4:00 to tell me my results. I went to the pharmacy and picked up my prescription, I am suppose to start it today but she wants to make sure my estrogen level is normal so I will have to wait till I hear back from them. I go back in on the 19th for another U/S and more bloodwork!!!

Yay for no cysts! Let us know what they say at 4 ( if u feel like it) I'm happy. Ball is rolling Pam!!

I will totally share the news! LOL!!! I'm glad things are now progressing...if it wasn't for AF showing so soon, I would still be waiting!!! YAY for AF! LOL!!!

how exciting! no cysts, bloodwork done, and meds ready to go!!!! progress!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And a good hefty AF is good imo, I think it helps clear out some stuff to make room for newer prettier endometrial lining! Haha only a fellow TTC'er could ever say that lol! I shall be here at 4! I have to go clean. Boo. Hubby will be home in 30 mins. I shoulda never let him get used to a clean house in the first place hmmph :brat:

speaking of a nice, heavy af being good for you, please read my new cycle affirmation in the following link out loud to the universe :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-new-cycle-affirmation-some-comic-relief.html

perhaps it will bring you luck!

I just got the call! I'm in the clear! They said my estrogen levels were slightly elevated so I am now having to increase my dosage of Letrozole from 3 pills in the am and pm to 4pills in the am and pm. I will start my dosage at 8:00pm so that I can take it again at the same time in the morning...which mornings are hardest for me...lol...I'm gonna try like hell to keep the schedule....lol...

:happydance::happydance::happydance: i can't wait to see how your cycle goes! this is so exciting!

can you set a repeating alarm on your cell phone to remind you when to take your meds? that always annoys me into remembering.

Yea I'm gonna have too...lol...even though I get up for my daughter to go to school...by the time she leaves and if Meghan is still asleep, I pass right out again...lol...just gotta keep up the schedule!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"