Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ma'am!!! I'm very excited! Even with the Clomid cycles, this is the first time I ACTUALLY feel like I stand a chance!!! I am hoping that I will finally get my BFP and maybe...just maybe....my little boy [-o< But I will be thrilled either way!!!

I told my hubby the other day, about this vision I have of what our little boy will look like...it's like a dream except it's not....it's so clear in my mind, even down to him having glasses (we both wear glasses)....FX!FX!FX!FX!

I know it'll work for you- it has to!!!! IUI baby boy - sounds great to me!!!!!

Heya DG!!! I'm praying so hard! I feel really good about this!!!

I'm glad you're feeling great about this cycle! I hope this is it for you and you'll be working on growing that bun in the oven for the next 9 months!!!!!

Yayyyaaaa OMGOSH You just reminded me to REFILL MY MEDS EEEEEEEK!!! LOL I gotta call right now! Yay for starting Letrozole (Femara) :) I'll be starting mine around the 25th :) EEEKKK!! I'm gonna be 2 weeks behind ya :)

Pam I had a dream before I got pregnant on the cycle I did about a little girl, and looky looky!!!

:)

OMGOSH thank GOD I called them early :( I have to wait on Tricare to do an Overide since they will only cover NON assisted cycles....but my doctor orders "more than needed" so that I can use it for my IVF cycle! What an angel send he is :)

Just dropping in to say hi Pam! Sending hugs and prayers your way, glad to see things rolling along for you :D

Andrea--You have Tricare too?! boo. Im glad your doctor is good to you!

Yes, thank goodness my doctor "knows the ropes" with my insurance LOL!! He is truly an ANGEL and my IVF is only $5,500 that includes one year of freezing my embies to! So thankful he's a life saver because if he wouldn't discount the $12,000 that he charges if not military....yea I'm very THANKFUL for what we have and my doctor :) VERY BLESSED!!

Pam I cannot wait to see your :bfp: in about 3 more weeks :) EEEEK!!!

Wow....3 weeks....that's an awesome thought!!!

I used to have Tricare, I loved it!!! Yea they have there issues, but considering other insurances, it's the shit!!! :)

I don't know about ya'll but I'm wiped! Time for bed! Night ya'll!!!

so do you have a little boy's name all picked out and ready to go for when this cycle works?

Oh yea! We have our names allllll picked out...lol...

Boy: Connor Patrick
Girl: Kiaya (K-EYE-ya) ??? (still unsure of middle name) We took this name from a movie we really like called Willow...lol

It's only been like a day on the pills but I am already feeling symptoms...is that to soon? I've been getting pains in my ovaries (guess it means it's doing something...lol) It's not bad pains...just like, sharp aches that come and go.

I am sooooooo worried that my left ovary is going to be the ovary that grows the good follicles....but that side is blocked...isn't there some way the doctors can control the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"