Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DG :)
I'm aiming to go to bed early...no matter what...I tend to stay up with the kids and clean house so my husband can go to bed, but I haven't been able to drive since my appt last Friday cause I've been to tired and getting behind the wheel scares me, yes, that's how bad it's been!! I have plans to go grocery shopping in the morning and I HAVE to go early so I can avoid the crowds (when Meghan is with me I like to go when it's not so busy, it's less stressful) Please Lord, let my plan work! LOL!!!

fx'd that you can get in and out of the store with no hassles. hope you're able to sleep well tonight!

Me too...even with only an hour nap this afternoon...Meghan is still awake...and I can't sleep till she does. I'm hoping it will be soon...lol..

How is everyone doing?

hope she crashes soon.

just waiting for the giants to finish up the top of the 9th :)

Remember when I said when it comes to sleep I can't catch a break...well...I managed to get into bed at a reasonable time...then here comes "Mr. I'm In The Mood And You Should Be Too" I couldn't turn him down since it's been awhile :rofl:

I'm still aiming to hit the grocery store early...but Meghan is still asleep...LOL...

Does anyone coupon? Or do that extreme couponing?

well, i hope the sex was good at least!

i have to admit, i rarely use coupons. i know i should. i guess it's pure sloth that prevents me.

The sex was great...lol...thank you....

I don't normally use coupon's eithe, but I am going to try and get into the habit. I saved $40 dollars today cause of coupons and instore discounts...I know I can do a better job if I apply myself. I want to find someone who does that extreme couponing so they can give me tips and maybe I can do my own extreme shopping once in awhile...lol...

I wish the 30th would hurry up!!!! Bex, how does it feel not to have to work now?

maybe once you get the hang of it, you can give me some advice. i know i'm just throwing money away paying full price for things!

thanks for asking. not working feels wonderful right now. i'm actually getting the house back up to my standards of cleanliness and organization, which has been difficult during third tri. working full time left no energy left for scrubbing things!

Your welcome! :)

I know how hard it can be the further you get along...my goodness my back KILLED me!!! But when "nesting" kicks in it's hard not to do...lol...

In the mail today I received the Toys R Us Big Book of Toys....aahhh...I can't believe it's already time to go Christmas shopping! I never do layway for that but I am thinking I might do that this year...This year is going to be hard because my step-son isn't even living in the state anymore and my oldest daughter's intrests have changed so dramatically that I can't even THINK of what to get her! And my youngest is hardley intrested at all in toys (she's weird...lol...) It's going to be such a challenge this year and that alone is going to suck the fun out of shopping. I have a few things in mind so I guess I can just start there and see where it takes me! Maybe I can redecorate their rooms!?????

I sure hope you start your next "cycle" soon after you find out whats going on I can't wait to hear this new plan :) I'm so stoked I have a great feeling about things to come for you!!! I am praying we both have something great coming :)

Have baselines on Thursday :) so we'll know then....then I PRAY Pam is right behind me!!! I wanna do this TOGETHER not alone ;) LOL!! Come on PAM :)

Hey girl, I'm workin on it...LOL...my body LITERALLY has a mind of it's own! LOL!!

I woke up this morning hoping for a good day and found myself with bad ovarian pain!! I wish I knew what was going on inside my body right now! It hurts!!!!

Edit: I have EWCM again...not lot...but there was a smal (TMI) glob when I wiped...still having pain too...I wish I had an OPK...how funny that my ticker is saying I am OVing today, wouldn't it be a riot if I was and managed to get a BFP...lol...

you never know...you could get caught totally off your bfp guard like i did. maybe your other side caught up and decided to launch an eggy!

so dh finally stopped working long enough to watch walking dead with me. wow...that was a pretty damn good episode. about to go back and read some of the older posts about it.

YAY...finally...lol...I'm a selfish girl, I would of watched it already and told my hubby "tough!" LOL!!! That show is mine and I will NOT miss it!!!

I'm still questioning the cross in the yard...I really hope it's not Lori's baby but I have a feeling it will be. I mean, honestly, how will the show go on with a baby around?! It'll be to difficult! And how the HELL will Lori recover from having to have a c-section?......sudden thought....OMG what if they kill off Lori!???

Walking Dead kicked butt! As usual! I'm glad to see Herschel made it! I really did doubt it, but he's gonna have one hellava road ahead of him since now he can't run! And I am SOO glad some of the prisoner's died, I just knew some of them were going to be a headache! Course now we are left in suspense about who was peeking around the tree at Carol when she was experimenting on the walker...lol...When they showed Andrea and that other chick in the hands of those men, who are apparently trying to run their own government, wasn't really a suprise to me. Most apocolyptic shows tend to have some idiot who think's he's God and let's the power go to his head. I can already tell you, the longer that shit goes on, the faster I will lose intrests with WD and not watch it anymore. I don't want to see the show veer off the original character's!!!! All we can do it just sit and wait and see what the writer's have done! (PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T SCREW UP THE SHOW!!!)

Zombie issue: Okay, so everything was going well till Rick and his team and the prisoner's go and try to clear out a new cell block. The walker that pulls his hand out of the handcuff and ended up scratching Big Tiny with his bone.....OMG what the hell was that about?! Even in zombie mode, after almost a year being dead, their bones get soft. Look how easy they can penetrate the skills and faces and that's the densest part of the body!! I'm sorry, I just thought that was was freakin stupid...lol...

Also...when Carl ended up leaving and finding the infirmary, why didn't they show it? How come we just see Carl gone and then he walks up being the "hero" of the day? He killed 2 walkers, you would THINK that deserved some kind of spotlight, I'm just suprised is all. I guess they had to cut stuff out to make it all work. But in my opinion, I think they should have showed Carl on his adventure and taken out the whole "Carol experiments on a walker"...that's just my opinion though.

rick got seriously brutal with those prisoners! wow! and i totally agree about the zombie that got big tiny!!! i was also wondering how he had the wherewithal to pull his arm out of the cuff to begin with.

i guess maybe the point with the carl adventure was that you were supposed to be as surprised as laurie that he did that on his own...i guess. that's the only sense i can make of it.

Maybe the show is trying to show us that the walkers are evolving or something? They spent a lot of time on the show doing super anticipating close to Herschels face shots. I hope they dont go off on some long story about this weird place that Andrea ends up in...i will get bored and frustrated with that for sure. Carl is becoming quite the badass! I also wish Rick and Lori would figure shit out and stop being children about the whole situation.

And thats my walker talk for now <3 lol

rick and laurie are being total babies. it's the end of the world. suck it up and get on with your shit!

Walking Dead kicked butt! As usual! I'm glad to see Herschel made it! I really did doubt it, but he's gonna have one hellava road ahead of him since now he can't run! And I am SOO glad some of the prisoner's died, I just knew some of them were going to be a headache! Course now we are left in suspense about who was peeking around the tree at Carol when she was experimenting on the walker...lol...When they showed Andrea and that other chick in the hands of those men, who are apparently trying to run their own government, wasn't really a suprise to me. Most apocolyptic shows tend to have some idiot who think's he's God and let's the power go to his head. I can already tell you, the longer that shit goes on, the faster I will lose intrests with WD and not watch it anymore. I don't want to see the show veer off the original character's!!!! All we can do it just sit and wait and see what the writer's have done! (PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T SCREW UP THE SHOW!!!)

Zombie issue: Okay, so everything was going well till Rick and his team and the prisoner's go and try to clear out a new cell block. The walker that pulls his hand out of the handcuff and ended up scratching Big Tiny with his bone.....OMG what the hell was that about?! Even in zombie mode, after almost a year being dead, their bones get soft. Look how easy they can penetrate the skills and faces and that's the densest part of the body!! I'm sorry, I just thought that was was freakin stupid...lol...

Also...when Carl ended up leaving and finding the infirmary, why didn't they show it? How come we just see Carl gone and then he walks up being the "hero" of the day? He killed 2 walkers, you would THINK that deserved some kind of spotlight, I'm just suprised is all. I guess they had to cut stuff out to make it all work. But in my opinion, I think they should have showed Carl on his adventure and taken out the whole "Carol experiments on a walker"...that's just my opinion though.

rick got seriously brutal with those prisoners! wow! and i totally agree about the zombie that got big tiny!!! i was also wondering how he had the wherewithal to pull his arm out of the cuff to begin with.

i guess maybe the point with the carl adventure was that you were supposed to be as surprised as laurie that he did that on his own...i guess. that's the only sense i can make of it.

Maybe the show is trying to show us that the walkers are evolving or something? They spent a lot of time on the show doing super anticipating close to Herschels face shots. I hope they dont go off on some long story about this weird place that Andrea ends up in...i will get bored and frustrated with that for sure. Carl is becoming quite the badass! I also wish Rick and Lori would figure shit out and stop being children about the whole situation.

And thats my walker talk for now <3 lol

rick and laurie are being total babies. it's the end of the world. suck it up and get on with your shit!

Yea...Rick got real ugly but I guess he found it neccesary to keep everyone alive...They have fought longer and harder in that mess than those prisoner's did....even in situations like that you can't always keep your humanity!

I agree about Rick and Lori, I thought they were doing great and NOW all of a sudden Rick is against HER...for WHAT?!! All because she tried to abort the baby, good grief....it was a tough thing for her and she didn't do it, get the hell over it! At least she is trying, he's just being a bitch and walking away from her all the time. I'm really hatin on Rick right now, I hope he straighten's up soon.

oh my gosh!!!!! the thought of them killing off laurie didn't even cross my mind!!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"