Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think i could have resisted grabbing my belly and groaning, "get in the car!!! NOW!!!!" he'd just fly around the house all naked and panicked!

Pam our next appts are the same day :) ....can't wait to hear what your doc has to say and mines just the one for after my Letrozole...then I get the green light for the Follistim...they cut my dose in half on that so this should be interesting on what happens :) I can't wait to find out :)

You ladies are hilarious!!!

I have some news...it's not the best of news unfortunately. But after alot of thinking, I am probably going to put off our next cycle till next year. I feel HORRIBLE about spending all this money on ME so close to the holiday's!!! Then I got slammed with preparing a Thanksgiving dinner for 13 people! (Never done it before) I'm going to call the pharmacy and BEG them to let me return the prescriptions I bought, I've NEVER done this before and can only assume it won't be allowed but I am going to try anyway! Then I am going to call my doctor's office and cancel my appt and find out about getting a refund on my remaining balance. My heart is being torn apart with this decision but for the kids I already have, I can't fathom sacrificing their holiday's because I'm being selfish. IF I can't return the medicine then I will just have to continue on this ths next cycle and PRAY it doesn't interfere with my kid's happiness.

Well....that didn't work...LOL...I kinda figured it wouldn't but I tried anyway!

I guess we will just be barreling through this cycle and hope that the kids Christmas isn't affected to much!

:hugs: i'm sorry, hun. that's really rough!

i know thanksgiving can be stressful. i put on thanksgiving for about 25 (give or take a few) every year. of course this year it's not going to happen, but i plan on resuming my hostess duties next year. if you need any recipes or tips, i'd be happy to help out if i can! :)

I can help out to Pam w/ ur thanksgiving I have done a few for 15+- main thing is for what u can a day agead. That makes a world of difference.

I'm sorry about the pharmacy not returning your meds :(

i usually start cooking for thanksgiving on monday (that's when i make the ice cream and i start off with apple butternut squash soup that's actually a bit better having mingled for a few days).

^^ lol whoa u go all out! I was just talking about the pie crust/ pies and stuff lol!

yeah. i get a little crazy with it. i make EVERYTHING. i wanted to choke dh's cousin last year because he was upset that i didn't have any canned cranberry sauce...:sick:

i have some really awesome appetizer recipes too.

My MIL is coming from Iowa and said "I can grab the sweet potatoes on the way down" She is coming on the 12th Nov. and I said "wont they go bad?" and she goes "why would they? canned yams dont go bad for a long time.." LOL i couldnt help but laugh I hope I didnt hurt her feelings, but I do fresh ingredients---no offense to anyone who does canned goods, just not my gig.

the only thing that i can think of that comes out of a can is the pumpkin for the pumpkin pie filling. i don't use canned pumpkin pie filling, but i do buy canned pumpkin. it just takes too much to cook and mash the pumpkin and then make the crust and filling...especially since i make 3 pumpkin pies and 3 pecan pies, plus 2 kinds of ice cream.

Yea..everything is going to basically be from scratch...except a few things to cut time. I'm not at all prepared to make everything from scratch on my first BIG dinner...I have cooked Thanksgivings before but it's never been this big....I know I can handle it but it just means a bigger grocery bill...lol...I just love how my MIL took her invitation to eat over here and extended it to the other 5-6 people...lol...

Well it's no biggie about the meds...just something I wanted to do so that my guilt wouldn't eat at me....But like I keep telling myself, there are MANY more Christmas's to come and I can't expect ALL of them to be perfect!

I just went to Walmart and bought the girls their costumes...It was hard finding something for my oldest but my youngest was a piece of cake and she LOVED it! LOL!

Attachments

• BooBooHalloween.jpg
    BooBooHalloween.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
oh my lord! that is so cute i don't even know how to handle it!!!!

LOL!!! She's my precious baby girl! I'll take of of my oldest when she get's home from school!

My MIL is coming from Iowa and said "I can grab the sweet potatoes on the way down" She is coming on the 12th Nov. and I said "wont they go bad?" and she goes "why would they? canned yams dont go bad for a long time.." LOL i couldnt help but laugh I hope I didnt hurt her feelings, but I do fresh ingredients---no offense to anyone who does canned goods, just not my gig.

Kind of reminds me of my MIL...here is what she did last year

I was cooking my ass off and she called and asked if she could bring anything? And I told her, sure! She told me she was going to bring this asparagus and sauce and rolls and stuffing and I was like GREAT!! When she showed up she put on the counter a small food container, a foil wrapped plate and a foil wrapped bowl. When I opened the food container there was about 6 asparagus with some sause, on the foil plate were about 4 rolls and in the foil bowl was about 2 cups of stuffing................:saywhat:

Turns out her contribution was leftover's she swipped from the church dinner they had the night before...........

oh good lord! that's why i never let anyone but my mom help me!!!!

Yep...LMAO....I never thought I would have "one of those" MIL's!!!

Hahaa omg Pam! That's crazy! I am nervous about my in laws because they smoke like crazy- and its their first time meeting Hope so I know its going to be overwhelming. And did I mention they will be here 2. TWO weeks. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Your daughter is so cute I can't stand it, I can't wait til Hope is that age :) we r just doing a cat face, and a my first Halloween onsie with black tights, we are decorating her stroller with glow lights and stuff and taking her out to look at the other kids :)

My mom once was only able to get us 3 girls 2 items each. Never do we think back and have bad feelings. We think about what our mom sacrificed and did the best she could for us, and how she could have paid some bills with what we got for gifts. I remember I wanted to join the school volleyball team so she got me fila shoes and a volleyball. One of the better Christmastimes I remember. We sat and read with mom, played board games with dad had the best Christmas dinner. It was one of the far too few times we were GRATEFUL. Don't beat yourself up Pam. It will be lovely just because you are there and you love ur kids <3

^^ absolutely. in the end, it's not the presents kids remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back