Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ya'll...I appreciate that. I will definately change my frame of thinking. And maybe, I'll have a BFP to give to EVERYONE for Christmas and it will be the best Christmas ever!!!

I'm kid free this weekend! I can't believe it! LOL!!! My Mom took both my girls so they can "camp" in the back yard, tent and all! After dropping them off I went to the store and bought them pumpkins and carving tools and took it over...I can't wait to see their pumpkins!!! So hubby and I are just enjoying sometime together ALONE and BBQing some hamburgers and having a few beers (Hey, I'm allowed right? Not preggo yet! LOL!!) We might have some friends over later, which will be nice! Adult interaction! What will I do!? LOL!!

Here is the pumpkin I carved last night!

Attachments

• pumpkin.jpg
    pumpkin.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
Have fun Pam!!! Enjoy it! Ur pumpkin is so cute!

awesome pumpkin!

sorry i was mia yesterday. my brother flew in from the netherlands to catch a couple world series games and he drove down to spend the day with us. :)

No worries...lol...I'm glad your having a good time!

It's about that time where I go and pick up my little ones!! Going to enjoy this awesome, AWESOME weather!!!! It's not everyday it's this cold in Texas!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

glad you're having a nice, cool day! hope you guys are able to make the most of it!

I tested cause I was bored and haven't done it in awhile...but I think these tests are playing tricks with me!!!

To me I can see the faintest of a line...I dunno if the picture picked it up or not...and I can't tweak worth a crap...lol...hope I didn't get a bad batch!

Attachments

• hptt.jpg
    hptt.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 19
hmmmm...i don't think i can see anything, but it may just be the picture. i'm terrible at tweaking or else i'd give it a go.

I see what your saying but I dunoooo ;) FX that that turns into something!!!! I'm here to cheer ya on :)

Well I'm not expecting it to turn into anything...wanted to tests for the hell of it...but if it's going to be a bad batch I'm glad I am finding out now!

have you tried googling the batch number?

No...I've never done that before.

Here is the 1st test dried, then a pic of the new one (seeing another faint line) and a pic of the dried one and new one....You might have to tilt your screen...lol

Attachments

• hpttdried.jpg
    hpttdried.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
  • hptt1.jpg
    hptt1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
  • hpttset.jpg
    hpttset.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 21
um...i take back my original response. i'm actually seeing something on those. when do you think you o'd??

Those are looking AWESOME I definitely see lines PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to my next appt on Wednesday :) we shall see what happens :)

with the medicated cycle you'd think I would know...I can't help but wonder if I MIGHT have ovulated on my own before the U/S...I had ALOT of OV pain before then, remember? I had posted about it. And then it just went away. And the EWCM is gone too. I REALLY don't know what is going on...I'll keep testing and see what happens, maybe get my hubby to pee in a cup for me...LOL...

Yes I totally remember ;) I am praying that you did :) that would be AWESOME that you did after the scan ;) and very possible you did :) PRAYERSSS!!! I am kinda nervous I don't have my next appt. til Wed....and my OPK is almost positive :( I dunooo I'm bleeding and we aren't gonna BD....because ecky lol...its just our preference :( I dunoooo I might call them tomorrow if it gets any darker an get my appt moved up for this reason LOL

My HCG has no lines soooooo I dunooooooo :) I'm saying your PREGGGGGERRRR :) and I'm gonna be SOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: for you!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 102812.jpg
    102812.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
yes! i totally remember that happening! oh my gosh! could it be??????

andrea- i would call tomorrow either way. i think you need to get in there asap!

Thanks girl...I'm thinkin faulty batch but since I have 50 of them I'll POAS for the hell of it...lol...

That is one awesome lookin OPK...lol...I've never had one so dark before!

Bex...it would be a miracle if it happened...lol...I haven't been keeping track of our BDing so I am lost on that part and when I told my hubby I thought it had been a month from the last time he said not that long...I hate my memory...lol...I'll just keep testing and see what happens!

maybe you just happened to have perfect timing and everything came together just right. stranger things have happened!!!!!

I agree...Pam what is the numbers on the batch? I'll check mine an see if we have same batch of tests!!!! That way you will know if its real or not :) hehehehhehe :) PRAYING we have the same batch so I can for sure say YOUR TEST IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING...I betcha you ovulated an got it right in time :) LOL!!!!!

I've seen so many ladies catch eggies before their IUI or IVF cycles its unreal :) lol we finally are to the HELP point an give up an then most of us get knocked up after 3-7 years of trying to get pregnant LOL!!! Its awesome....

I know my OPK isn't positive yet...but it makes me wonder whats going on.....I guess I'll go ahead an pop my two pills for tonight an see what happens!!!

<3 I cannot wait to see the next tests Pam PRAYERSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back