Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally- i got pregnant right before my icsi cycle!

you guys are both at such exciting points!!!!! :wohoo:

...I don't think I'd be O'ing...my follies were less than 4 on Friday...I don't think they'd have grown to over 18 in just 3 days....since I did scan on early early Friday morning....I DUNOOOOOOO!!! LOL...Nooo I'm wrong appt was Thursday...so its almost been 4 days!

I might just call then an give them heads up...that I was using the OPK's an got the almost positive but only if its darker tomorrow LOL!

I sent the batch number to our FB Chat :)

I just wish "stranger things" would happen to me...LOL...I'll test again in the morning, I know right now my urine will be crap! I'll probably wait till 2MU cause my FMU is useless!

Ehh hang on lemme check it!

Its different :( I dunoooooo....not by many numbers LOL...but same Cat. # I wrote you back the Lot #

i'm starting to think the whole fmu theory is a total fallacy. it seems like more ladies than not get better results with later wee.

Walking dead! I will read through what I've missed later. Hope has Rotavirus...it hasn't been pleasant..tty girls later!

aw yeah! so excited it's sunday. i'm watching it as soon as this world series game is over.

I'm waiting for Breaking Amish lol (I KNOW ITS FAKE an SET UP) lol but I still enjoy watching the drama of it all LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Pam I agree ;) sometimes FMU isn't always the best!!! I cannot wait to see you get a :bfp: !!!!!! Sooooo ready to see one of us LTTTC'ers get pregnant LOL!!!! Its about time isn't it?!?!?!?!

I am stalking for your next test....

andrea- i love breaking amish!!! :blush:

thanks meg! i don't know whether to be excited or terrified!

So you're getting ready to watch it to LOL....I'm sitting here waiting on 5 minutes to hurry up an pass so I can watch my show I like Long Island Medium as well though so I don't mind watching Teresa :) LOL!!!!!!! hehehehehe.....My hubby laughs at me b/c I watch both shows LOL!! Oh well I enjoy it and he's in the living room watching his football so he's happy an so am I :) I'm glad I got the bed to lay down an relax in though an he doesn't LOL!!!!!!

I watch all those shows too! And OMG...Walking Dead was pretty extreme tonight! But now I can see that this is going to become a back and forth season between our people and Andrea and her people....But again, I LOVE what Merle did with his stump...LOL...But I think I noticed a flub in the show when he took it off, when he put it back on and the camera was close, it looked like I could see his original hand going back in...LOL...I always find stuff like that all the time! It's like a second sight for me!

Andrea...no biggie, we'll just wait and see what happens!

YAY Bex! Almost there! And it's okay to feel both emotions, I think we have all felt like that at one time...lol...I can't wait to see baby!

Hmmm...not really sure what to think :shrug:

Attachments

• hptt1.jpg
    hptt1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 20
  • hptt2.jpg
    hptt2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 21
  • hptt3.jpg
    hptt3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 18
  • hptt4.jpg
    hptt4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 17
  • hpttinvert.jpg
    hpttinvert.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 20
I'm definitely still seeing something :) omgosh :) this is really exciting try another one later this afternoon/evening :) I bet ya have better lines by then :) I duno what the deal is with FMU it seems that a lot of them women who get :bfp: get them more so in the afternoons :) or darker lines in the afternoons anyways :)

FX and PRAYING!!!!!!

Thanks ladies...I'm not going to think much of it right now...lol...it's always better that way....I'll test again later on if my pee is dark enough...the way I have been drinking coffee this morning, I doubt it will be dark...LOL...I can't seem to stay awake!

i'm definitely seeing something too. oh my gosh, hun. i really want this for you!!!!

I'm praying soooooo hard......I cannot wait to see your next test later this evening :) I'm on the edge of my seat :happydance: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->