Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be intresting to see if anything shows up...but maybe I should wait a few days huh?

but I don't want to wait a few days!!!!! :brat: hahaha

well if your gonna whine about it, okay then :rofl:

I'l still waiting for a good time to do it...with all the coffee I haven't been able to hold it longer than an hour.

I'm looking forward to our Zombie talk!!

me too! only dh was too tired last night to watch it. hopefully he'll be in a more dead ready mood tonight!

My appt. is tomorrow...yikes! I'm worried about what she will say.

I think I'm seeing things...lol...

Attachments

• hptt5.jpg
    hptt5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
LOL definitely not it looks darker than yesterdays by the way....hmmm....interesting!!! Definitely a line.....hmmmmmm Take another piccy when it dries LOL

Well I never did take a picture after it dried....it's harder to see anyway. I'll test again soon, I gotta pee so bad, but in MY experience the more I have the urge to go, the more diluted my pee is....I have NO idea why it's like that but it happens all the time...lol..

I see it too, is it already tweaked?? when i try to tweak it the whole thing turns pink, cam you post an original?

Here's one I just took...

Attachments

• hptt6.jpg
    hptt6.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 34
I see it too, is it already tweaked?? when i try to tweak it the whole thing turns pink, cam you post an original?

I can't tweak it...every pic I post is the original...I have no idea why it does that to you.

This is the strangest background color I've pulled on a tweak :haha: ~ but it made that second line even more noticeable AND PINK!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• hptt6.jpg
    hptt6.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 31
Oh yay!!! Thank you!

And yea...I have horrible lighting in my house so I usually take pictures with my nightstand lamp and I reduce the light intake on my camera phone so it's not all bright and whited out!

I totally see it , omg I want this so bad for you , maybe try taking a photo in a different room ?

I definitely see that OMGOSH :) PRAYING THIS IS IT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->