Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...awesome tweak, lovn!

lots of ladies report ewcm when they're pregnant :)

Whoa Wth! :) I hope this is something for u!

Sorry I have been missing out, baby has the tummy flu :( I will go back and read it all later!

That would be awesome if it's true...I guess I should talk to my doctor about these things...maybe they will do bloodwork before they start me on a new cycle. I have a feeling it's nothing and the tests are flukes...time will tell!!!

it's so hard to tell with very early results...but none of us are counting you out at this point!

watching walking dead right now...:D

so they made an awfully big deal about that tea....:-k hmmmmmm....

so they made an awfully big deal about that tea....:-k hmmmmmm....

I think that maybe there was something "truth" syrum in it or something. I dunno, it was my first impression...lol...

I'm still seeing a little something on there...at first the levels are soooo low so its possible :) FX for you!!!!!!!!!! Come on :bfp: !!!!!!!!

I see it for sure, I really want to tweak it but can you please take a photo in a different room even if the lights are bad?

i'm definitely still catching a bit of something on there...

me either! and i have to go to my appointment and then pop in to work for a few hours. who knows when i'll be able to check in! waaaaah!

Awwwwwwww hope you have a great appt. and maybe it won't be long and you'll be popping out baby :) I can't wait to see how your doing toooooo!!

My appt. is tomorrow morning...ehhh gonna need lots of coffee to get me going that early in the morning :( ehhhhh!!!!!!.....and I never drink coffee but I am right now Yummmmmmmmm bad habit LOL can't do this daily LOL

Okay...I'm back! :)

So here's the deal...they are checking my progesterone levels. If they are above 5 then I have to start using my progesterone suppositories and start taking pregnancy tests (I didn't tell her I already was :haha:) if I don't have a period by 11/09....it's less than 5 then I will start taking Prometrium to induce my period and we basically just start all over. Now I forgot to mention injectables but I have plenty of time to ask her about that. Anyway, she wants to do a laproscopic procedure to look into my left tube to find out what the heck is going on with that and maybe try to unblock it, plus she wants to check for any endometriosis. I told her that I wanted to try another cycle before that to see what happens. We are kind of putting our hope on the whole "each ovary takes turns dominating every other month" so since this last time it was my left ovary taking over,we are hoping my right side will take over this time. FXXXXX! LOL!!!

So that's that...OH, and here is my 2MU test

Attachments

• hptt8.jpg
    hptt8.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads