Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen...this is the best it's going to get. Sorry to disappoint you.

Thats a GREAT update :) cannot wait to see whats in store for you :) I betcha betcha you're already pregnant :) and looking at the new test its looking awesome!!!!!!

glad you had a good appointment. sounds like you're in really good hands and your doc has a great plan for your next steps...if you need it! :winkwink:

I totally see that!!! how many dpo are you Pam? x

I have NO idea! LOL!! This was suppose to be a failed cycle, and it might still be...we'll see what my bloodwork shows and go from there!

Thanks for the support ladies! I can only FX and :coffee: LOL!

And to be honest...I'm not feeling anything...some occasional cramps but thats it.

How you ladies doing? Any plans for Halloween?

I see the line on the wet one on my computer but not my phone. On the dry one I can see it on my phone easily! Fx!!! :)

No plans for Halloween really, just seeing how little toot toot is feeling and playing it by ear. We might go to a festival down the road for an hour or even less, and that's IF she's up to it, I don't want a relapse.. if she isn't then no Halloween outside just inside snuggly with mom and dad. She will still wear her "My First Halloween" onsie, just probably won't torture her with the cat face..

What r u guys doin? Just a thought I find it so sad u can't trick or treat in the traditional way anymore.. :(

I really hope she feels better soon...I hate when my babies are sick! Hopefully she will be well enough that you can take a stroll and she can enjoy all the costumes!

So...UPDATE...The nurse called me back and told me that my progesterone levels came back at 24!!!! I was shocked, I honestly didn't think I would get a number that high! So starting tonight I have to start using the progesterone suppositories and just wait and see what happens! FX!!!

Our plans are to Trick or Treat in our neighborhood. My sister will be coming over with my nephew and we will be going to another part of my neighborhood that we didn't go to last year...we will be doing aloooot of walking...lol...I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!

Whoa!!!! What!!! That's crazy about ur levels! Oh fingers crossed fingers crossed!!

Just went through my old thread and when I was pregnant my progesterone was 25 :) just sayin... ;)

OMgosh Meg...your makin butteflies in my tummy! LOL!!! I hope it works out the same for me! LOL!!!
When I was on Clomid my level was never above an 8 and that was only ONCE, every other time it was 0-2!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Does anyone play Farmville 2 on FB? I could use some more neighbors! LOL!!!

OMGOSH Pam if its never been over 8 OMGOSH OMGOSH PRAYING HARD...IM IN TEARS OVER HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!! No kidding these meds have made me soooooo emotional....every little bitty thing I bawl my eyes out LOL...GAHHH!! Thank goodness tonight is the last of them then tomorrow I start jabbing myself LOL

Hold your pee for a while an pee on another stick LOL!!!!!!!! if ya dont wanna dont lol I'm just teasing an cant wait tos ee your next test :)

^^ yes!!!! must see pee stick!!!! oh my gosh! stupid work makes me miss everything!!!!! surely you're going to get a very clear, dark bfp soon!

I really hope for you Pam! Ignore us gals of course (unless u truely want to test...just sayin..LoL)

I don't play farmville on FB, every game I play like that I always die. :/ true story.

i used to play farmville, but it just ended up feeling like a chore after awhile. now i'm just a certified words with friends junkie.

Thanks ladies...lol...I'm trying to remain hopeful! But I'm not setting my heart on anything, my walls are partially up...lol...Tonights test doesn't help much though, can't really see anything, I think I do but then I don't know and then I can't get it to show in the pictures!

You be the judge...lol

Attachments

• hptt9.jpg
    hptt9.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads