Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still pretty sure i see something, but you have me doubting my eyes!

I see a line!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omgosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying!!!!!!

Gonna try to upload a file for you its from MY RE's office an shows what progesterone levels are...here is mine in the cycle back in May I do believe...thought you would find that interesting :)

Sorry for the horrible pic the docs office LOCKED the file so I couldn't get it in the right format to post....but I took a pic of the computer screen LMBOOO!!!:blush:

YOUR SOOOO GONNA SERIOUSLY bE PREGNANT THIS CYCLE!!! LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS!

Attachments

• prog.jpg
    prog.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26
Totally OT but I was watching my crime shows and it showed the cross of a death row inmate and that's what the cross resembled on the Walking Dead so it may have been the 2 surviveing prisoners that buried their ppl... Lol sorry its so off topic

Progesterone (P4)

7 dpo

> 15 ng/ml

A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting.

Also found this written from someone on another thread ;) so either way its a GOOD SIGN that you definitely O'd :) and definitely could be pregnant :)

Gonna try to upload a file for you its from MY RE's office an shows what progesterone levels are...here is mine in the cycle back in May I do believe...thought you would find that interesting :)

Sorry for the horrible pic the docs office LOCKED the file so I couldn't get it in the right format to post....but I took a pic of the computer screen LMBOOO!!!:blush:

YOUR SOOOO GONNA SERIOUSLY bE PREGNANT THIS CYCLE!!! LOOK AT THOSE NUMBERS!

I'm really not sure how to read all that...lol...your numbers were pretty high too!!! I'll just keep testing, I'm not gonna be running out anytime soon...lol...thanks goodness for IC's! I'm glad ya'll can see something...I wasn't sure!

Progesterone (P4)

7 dpo

> 15 ng/ml

A progesterone test is done to confirm ovulation. When a follicle releases its egg, it becomes what is called a corpus luteum and produces progesterone. A level over 5 probably indicates some form of ovulation, but most doctors want to see a level over 10 on a natural cycle, and a level over 15 on a medicated cycle. There is no mid-luteal level that predicts pregnancy. Some say the test may be more accurate if done first thing in the morning after fasting.

Also found this written from someone on another thread ;) so either way its a GOOD SIGN that you definitely O'd :) and definitely could be pregnant :)

Yea...I saw something like that too...here's the downfall, I did more reading and woman sharing their levels and some of them had levels in the 80's! And weren't pregnant....NOT sure how that all works...but it seems #'s aren't everything:shrug: I dunno....just the "downer" coming out in me...lol

Totally OT but I was watching my crime shows and it showed the cross of a death row inmate and that's what the cross resembled on the Walking Dead so it may have been the 2 surviveing prisoners that buried their ppl... Lol sorry its so off topic

Meg...that's awesome! I sure hope that's what it means! I'm sick of seeing our people get killed off! LOL!!!

No mine were only a 14 LOL Mine were LOW...they like to see over 15!!!! Sooo no such luck on that cycle it was a failure :(

Anyways....it means that in the beginning of your cycle around CD3 your numbers should be LOWER than 1.13....

Then Luteal after ovulation numbers should be in the range of 0.95-21

Then for PREGNANCY the levels should be 9.3-33.2 under 12 weeks of pregnancy (so in the early stages of pregnancy)

Thats because most of them were on HIGH doses of medications....how many mg. of meds did you take this cycle???

oh my gosh, pam. i really want this for you. i can't wait to see more tests!

No mine were only a 14 LOL Mine were LOW...they like to see over 15!!!! Sooo no such luck on that cycle it was a failure :(

Anyways....it means that in the beginning of your cycle around CD3 your numbers should be LOWER than 1.13....

Then Luteal after ovulation numbers should be in the range of 0.95-21

Then for PREGNANCY the levels should be 9.3-33.2 under 12 weeks of pregnancy (so in the early stages of pregnancy)

Thats because most of them were on HIGH doses of medications....how many mg. of meds did you take this cycle???

Oh ok! I see what your saying :)
My meds were 30mg a day for 5 days. I haven't taken anything since except the prenatal and glucophage.

oh my gosh, pam. i really want this for you. i can't wait to see more tests!

LOL...thank you....I never knew my progesterone levels when finding out I was pregnant...wish I knew so I could compare!!! Maybe I will call my PCP tomorrow who did my bloodwork when I found out about Meghan and see if they checked it!

I have a mommy question and since I am comfortable with u and the girls on this thread. I will ask here if u don't mind Pam..? Hope has a fever between 100.9-101.4 not lethargic, plenty of pee diapers...should I take her in? My sister said she is ok..to keep an eye on it, but me being 1st time mommy...what would yall do or have u done in the past?

And Pam I was on my progesterone from 2 days before ovulation, and that number ,25, was I believe in the 16-17 dpo range...soo? I stayed on it til 14 weeks along..so what I'm sayin is I was on it much longer and my level was 25.

I wouldn't worry too much about it unless she gets really fussy and irritable....and if her fever goes 103 then I would worry. Try some Motrin and then if that doesn't work top it off with Tylenol for her age dosages....and if shes not better over the weekend I'd call her doc...or call tomorrow morning and see if they think you should bring her in to the docs or not.....I'll say a little wee prayer for her :) shes sooo cute :) <3 praying shes all better soon! As long as she eats and drinks and that fever doesn't get too high I wouldn't worry too much though ;)

Thank u Andrea! I feel much better now that u said the exact same things my sister said!

I don't think you can go on progesterone levels hun. The cycle I had testing mine were 48... I wasn't preggo.

however I see lines!! x

I have a mommy question and since I am comfortable with u and the girls on this thread. I will ask here if u don't mind Pam..? Hope has a fever between 100.9-101.4 not lethargic, plenty of pee diapers...should I take her in? My sister said she is ok..to keep an eye on it, but me being 1st time mommy...what would yall do or have u done in the past?

I agree with Andrea....so long as the temp doesn't spike any higher I think she will be okay. When my kids had fever I would alternate their medicine between Motrin and Tylenol. It also helps to keep her warm so that the fever can burn off and keep he hydrated! Is she teething?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"