Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't test this morning...I'm gonna wait a few days!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I said I wouldn't test....buuuuut...I think we all knew I was lying :haha:

Now I wish I didn't :cry:

I don't know about ya'll but I don't think I can see anything!

Attachments

• hptt10.jpg
    hptt10.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 26
I think I can <3 VERY faint though and maybe because I know right where to look as I have expirence with those ICs? I dont know fingers crossed Pam, if not now then next cycle for sure! I really feel strongly about a lap procedure. Without it I wouldnt have my daughter!

OMGGGGGG...forgive me for only just noticing...But YOUR PREGGO!!!???? OMGGGGGG!!!! Congrats sweetie!!! I'm so sorry for not noticing till now!

Its okay Pam! I JUST changed my ticker. And thank you.. here you go.

https://i47.tinypic.com/2a8f47a.jpg

FMU-13dpo

I have some reservations though, I have a history of MC and I am not on progesterone like I was with Hope, so I am nervous. Because of my insurance I have a dr appointment tomorrow am to confirm pregnancy, then a referral has to come in, then I make my appointment with my OBGYN...so please stick with me little bean, just a few more days til I can get my progesterone! Plus, right shoulder pain in the back part of my shouler..and a tubal surgery has me super nervous for ectopic.

I understand your worry! Just try to stay calm and be positive! You don't need to be stressing yourself out right now! Your doing everything you can.

I am so happy for you! I found your announcement...lol...I really do hope we get to be bump buddies!!!

oh my gosh, meg!!!! congratulations!!!! :happydance: how exciting!!!!! praying your little one is super sticky.

happy halloween, everyone!

Thank you and me too Pam!! I hope we can be bump buddies, soon Pam! soon!!

Happy Halloween my lovies <3

Can the progesterone cream mixed with the urine effect the tests?

I guess I'm just grasping for straws as to why my tests aren't showing all that much now....I keep reading about progesterone levels in woman who ended up NOT being pregnant and their number's are WAY higher than mine. I'm starting to doubt this whole cycle...we barely BD at all and I don't even know WHEN I ovulated...and it's obvious I did....I wish I could figure this all out!

Okay...my scan was on the 19th with a left follicle of 14mm and I learned that there were follicles on my right but they only measured around 10mm...the doctor seems to think that the 14mm follicle could of grown over the days after the scan (about 1mm per day) so that would make it 19mm-20mm on the 24th or 25th (during that week I had EWCM) BUT, if that's true, then I would only be 6dpo...so my tests couldn't be ANYTHING...not unless the follicle grew bigger sooner than that...UGH...this cycle is a flop, I just know it....time and situation is NOT on my side...especially since my left side is blocked. Unless by some miracle it unblocked itself...yea right...I'm depressed now, this SUCKS!

EWCM - 22nd, 24th, 25th, 29th

I went through the thread and that is when I had EWCM...sooo...I dunno...

And the only time we BD was the 22nd!

I don't know Pam! I hope my announcement didn't discourage you. :( I just say wait and see, do u have another follow up since ur progesterone is high?

Oh honey no...not at all!! I'm really excited for you!!!!

I don't have an appt as of yet. She wants me to wait till the 9th and see what happens (BFP or AF) so for now, I'm in the 2WW...LOL...

the 9th???? that's so far away! humph! waiting sucks.

I know :-( But she wants me to wait that long, you know how doctors are...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"