Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: My RE Doctor dressed as Super-Sperm for Halloween!! :rofl:

I love my doctor! LOL!!!

Attachments

• Schnellhalloween.jpg
    Schnellhalloween.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 16
meg I would definitely get some progesterone cream in the mean time. its not very expensive..and congrats!

starting hopeful for you pam!!

Hahaha Pam!!!!!! Omg!!

And I will amommy, where at?

I need you and Andrea in first tri! buncha snobs this group in there. Put something in there and its been pushed down the lot and no one has said anything but viewed it plenty. Maybe because my ticker says 3 weeks and 6 days...they will probably not acknowledge me until Im 8 weeks.

Bah flipping hum bug to you too.

ANYWAYS!!! That costume is too much! Make sure you rub its head for good luck!

Thank you Baby_Dreams! Good luck on your cycle!

Yea...she's pretty awesome. SO GLAD I found her!!!

Kids are out Trick or Treatin with my hubby and my sister...I stayed behind to hand out candy and get dinner ready. Plus watch Ghost Hunter's...LMAO...

Hope everyone has a great night! Meg, did Hope feel well enough to go out tonight?

We just got done with our adventure LOL....some crazy teenagers out here...weird ones LOL....Anyways :) I did my first injection that turned into TWO...since my vial ran out darn it I had to switch a new one, and new needle, and new poke gahhh! I pray I don't overstim....

PAM I TOTALLY STILL SEE SOMETHING ON THERE!

Pam, we sat inside. Not even one trick or treater :( total dud!

Ahhh...sorry Meg :-(

Andrea....double ouch!

I ran out of candy pretty quick! Last year we hardly had anyone! So this year was pretty cool...lol...

Meg OMGOSH...I totally meant to say CONGRATULATIONS an I forgot :)

But CONGRATULATIONS that is amazing darling :) Soooo excited for you....try not to worry about the prog. I'm sure it'll all be okay :) PRAYING PRAYING PRAYING :)

i'm almost jealous, meg! no trick-or-treaters? our doorbell hasn't stopped ringing since 5:00...it's been three hours of constant noise!

No We didn't make it out because she is still on and off with fever. I hope tomorrow is better because unfortunately after trying to keep her in for a week or so I can't avoid it anymore I have my doctors appointment and HAVE to get groceries! I swear of I see another fast food item I will puke!

I hear that! LOL!!! We had fast food tonight cause I didn't feel like cooking the chicken...will do it tomorrow...

My MIL came over to see the girls...we got to talking about Thanksgiving....well she also told me that my SIL close friend, is also pregnant...turns out my SIL and her friend have coordinated their pregnancy, like they did last time (their daughter's have just turned 3)....does anyone else find that....weird?

Somehow my first post got confused so sorry I updated twice!

And thank u Andrea!

Ya I do find that a little weird. Too forced...

yeah- that is a little strange. as fun as it would be to be pregnant at the same time as one of my close friends and have our kids grow up together, i want to have my kids when i'm ready for them...not when someone else is. (i say that like it's so easy for me to get pregnant when i'm ready! :wacko:)

Yea...to each their own I guess...

Question....does anyone know if the progesterone suppositories can make you spot? I woke up this morning and had some very light spotting. Strange :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->