Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did some reading and apparently it can happen. Good to know...lol...

sorry- didn't see your last post 'til just now. i believe that was actually one of the side effects listed in the little pamphlet in my progesterone supplements, so no worries, hun.

I didn't get alittle pamphlet in mine...so I had no clue...lol...

I'm exhausted this morning! I wonder if Meghan will let me close my eyes...lol...

i'm guessing she won't, but you never know! :haha:

last day of work for me! just a quick pop in for my last set of conferences this afternoon!

She's bein good...lol...I was able to close my eyes for a few...long enough to keep them from burning.

Has hubby watched Walking Dead yet?

yeah- we watched it the other night. merle's stump is freakin crazy!!!! i'd love one of those things! i mean- i'd prefer to keep both my hands, but that's a great alternative!

I know what you mean...lol...it's a great weapon! That one day with all the heads (in the end) is going to be SOOOO much trouble!! I will look forward to him being killed off...LOL...

Is the progesterone suppose to make you feel like crap?

I don't find that progesterone has any side affects honey but we're all different x

been cramping and feeling "not so great" since using it. Course my hormones aren't normal and all over the place...lol...

r we talking aboutr progesterone side effects????

Mine were-sore boobs
-tired
-irritable
-headaches
ignore if we arent tlking about this lol..going back and reading ;)

never spotted on it :)

yeah- the governor is totally bad news!!!

i can't really remember what kinds of side effects i had with progesterone. this last time i was on it i didn't start it until after i knew i was pregnant because we were on an extended break from our treatments. i can't really say whether it was the progesterone or the pregnancy or both making me feel off. i hardly remember what it was like in the medicated cycles before that. i think i remember feeling pretty fatigued though. (some help i am!)

That is weird....and I hope ya feel better :( I still bet your pregger ;) lol have you tested yet today?!?!?!

I'm just feeling more tired and crampy...I haven't had anymore spotting...and it really wasn't spotting...just some light pink when I wiped this morning. I guess I will see what happens when I use it again...lol...

I haven't tested...cause I feel like it's going to be a waste. I know my progesterone level was high, but it's high in alot of woman and they turn up not pregnant. It's just easier on my heart to not believe it...so when it doesn't happen, it won't be so hard. And if it did happen....it'll be the best suprise! If that makes any sense!

Totally understand ;) I'm just messing with you about the tests....don't take one ;) lol its better when in a few days you miss AF an THEN WHAM your pregnant SHOCKING SURPRISE..and I'd cry for you ohhhh how I would cry out of JOY!!!!!!!!!

PRAYING this will be it for you!

i'd definitely cry like a little girl!!!!! i would...no no...WILL...be so happy for you!

ohhhhhhhh my gracious I'm late on my shot my internets been ticking me off LOL sure you saw on fb haha...I was getting mad an OOPS gotta go get my shot.....and I AM PRAYING TO GOD we both get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....and everyone else who is on here who is trying :) as we all know how hard it hurts to find out you're not each and every cycle :(

I'll be back in a little while how are you feeling now? Any better? How goooshy is that prog. Cream? just curious if I ever have to take it LOL!!

Thanks ladies...I'll be crying like a mad woman when I see 2 pink lines...LOL...I won't know how to control myself...lol...

The cream is pretty mushy, it starts melting really fast...it's just kind of uncomfortable (for ME) cause I hate feeling wet down there...lol...

ecky kinda like the yeast infection stuff I suppose eckkkk....I wouldn't like it too much either but if it saves a pregnancy or gets you one SO BE IT :) its WORTH IT hehehehehehe...INTERNET IS FINALLY WORKING omgosh!!!!!!!!!

^^^WSSSSSSS :) lol!!!! I AM PRAYING!!!!! ...while having hot flashes thanks medications LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->