• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good! :) I have heard the same from other's, even the doctor! I just wish I could avoid the whole EXPENSIVE route and just get pregger's on my own...but after 2 1/2 years I think that dream is LONG LONG gone!

you'd actually be surprised...after 2 years of ttc and failed treatments, i got pregnant naturally literally days before we started downregging for icsi.

intercytoplasmic sperm injection. it's like an ivf upgrade for when dh's sperm can't swim well enough to get to/penetrate and egg and they actually have to inject it in there because they're too lazy to bother. :haha:

Sounds like my husband's sperm. He's got PLENTY of them BUT 50% of them are terribly lazy and I think it's influencing the other swimmers...which is why my doctor wants to do IUI...but we are lucky enough to have been able to pay for the treatment alone! We are on the fence about the actual IUI part...so for now we are just doing treatment and doing it the old fashion way...lol...BUT...if by some miracle we have the money by the time I need the IUI then that is what I will do.

Okay...I went and bought some FRER's...call me crazy but I THINK I see a hint of something?

FRER and Wondfo

Attachments

• hpt12.jpg
    hpt12.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 156
  • hpt12neg.jpg
    hpt12neg.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 117
  • hpt13.jpg
    hpt13.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 98
  • hpt13neg.jpg
    hpt13neg.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 70
Hiya honey!!!!! Lovely too see you on here again! Have missed you! xx

There is defo something catching my eye on that first FRER pic! Eeeekkk, keep testing hun, hope it gets much darker for you. Big hugs xxx

I see it on last pic of wondfo aswell and im on my iphone! There is defo faint lines chick xx

how's this for bizarre???? i can see a line on the original of the frer, but not the invert. i can see a line in the invert of the wondfo, but not the original! :wacko: whatever it is, i'm rooting for it to be dark and fat within a couple of days!

I see it too, are those photos saturated cause I tried to tweak but the whole photo turns pink, Can you post the originals?

i still think i see a hint of something on that latest frer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"