Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U saw it?! I cant wait to go see!

I am SO turned off of meat right now and will be for awhile so I guess it just natures way :)
One of the reasons i even tested was because the smell of hot dogs replused me, and that hasnt changed since! I havent had much of an appetite at all for a couple days now. I have to really push myself to eat. This time around is so different from when I was pregnant with Hope.

When I was BF'ing Hope had a negative reaction to chocolate which was horrible. I craved it so bad postpartum. My dr. suspected I had a bit PPD, so my body was craving a pick me up. I can agree kinda, I didnt think I had PPD..maybe I just wanted a candy bar?! lol

I just wanted to pop in and say "I'm sincerely sorry" I think we had too many hormones raging :( I hope you will forgive me....I miss you ladies :hugs: But I am happy for you all even if I don't seem like it I PROMISE...I AM!! I just don't express myself well in words....I do better in person or talking to someone than I do typing....anyways gonna go try to eat something I'm kinda "sick" tonight....and I am probably pregnant to....I love you ladies have a great night!

My test was negative for 2 days really then I tested tonight and :bfp: I duno though its really early still not gonna get hopes up just yet..... I do love you ladies though :( an I'm sorry....I'm an emotional WRECK!

U saw it?! I cant wait to go see!

I am SO turned off of meat right now and will be for awhile so I guess it just natures way :)
One of the reasons i even tested was because the smell of hot dogs replused me, and that hasnt changed since! I havent had much of an appetite at all for a couple days now. I have to really push myself to eat. This time around is so different from when I was pregnant with Hope.

When I was BF'ing Hope had a negative reaction to chocolate which was horrible. I craved it so bad postpartum. My dr. suspected I had a bit PPD, so my body was craving a pick me up. I can agree kinda, I didnt think I had PPD..maybe I just wanted a candy bar?! lol

Yea...I rented it through OnDemand...lol...and I will probably watch it again tomorrow...LOL...I think it's super cute and I will definately buy it when it come out on Blueray!

I've been doing okay with certain meats...I made a pot roast and did fine, I think it's just hamburger for now...lol...I can eat it, I just don't wanna smell it cooking!

I think you just wanted a candy bar :haha:

My test was negative for 2 days really then I tested tonight and :bfp: I duno though its really early still not gonna get hopes up just yet..... I do love you ladies though :( an I'm sorry....I'm an emotional WRECK!

Hope you get your BFP!!!

OMG....totally behind with this post but I'm glad to see other walking dead fans! Last episode was horrible, I'm usually like a rock. Never shed a tear, but that episode had me teary eyed for sure! lol

OMG....totally behind with this post but I'm glad to see other walking dead fans! Last episode was horrible, I'm usually like a rock. Never shed a tear, but that episode had me teary eyed for sure! lol

Not me...pregnant or not...I'm a weepy mess when I am really INTO a movie or book...lol...I'm probably gonna lose it again tonight!

blarg! just realized i'm not going to be able to watch walking dead until tomorrow because dh is working noc shift tonight! waaaaah!!!!

Walking dead!!! Pam..what movie r u talking about lol...I thought u were talking about twilight lol!

Thanks ladies!!! I'm so freakin tired I hope I can make it there...lol...

I know they are suppose to double like every 48 hours or something...but my last beta's were on Thurs, so it's been like 3 days...anyone know what number I should be looking for?

170s i believe. I suck at math.

I did it like this--68x2 and for the 3rd day i took 68/2 and thats 34...so 68x2 is 136+34=170

Is that right-ish?! Damn I am horrible at math. I can add and everything..my problem has always been trying to figure out how to get the problem in the right workable order. HAHA geez..

more around 272 as under 1200 they double every 31 to 72 hour could be a higher or lower as girls give off more hcg then boys my number where a lot lower with this baby then with dd#2 but i have a feeling your numbers be higher then that good luck :)

https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

U can play around with some numbers on here :)

Thank ya'll!! I suck at this whole doubling thing too...lol...I'm just happy that my numbers were higher BEFORE I missed my period this time around...whereas with Meghan when I had beta's a few days after my missed period it was only 33...If they are in the 200's I will be a happy happy girl!!!

I am sure they will be great Pam!! Excited for you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back