Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck, hun! i'm sure everything's going to be fabulous!

Okay...I'm back! And they already called with my numbers!!!

To recap...Thurs my HCG was 68....Today my HCG is 514!!!! :happydance:

I was not expecting it to be THAT high! LOL!!! Woot Woot!!!

WOW!! Thats so great Pam!! Ah So SO good. I bet we are having boys ;)

Woohooo awesome numbers I knew they would be higher then what we guessed

:shock: whoa! your doubling time is less than 33 hours!!!! holy moly! i'm with andrea. you could have some twinnies in there!

I wish my doc had taken another set of betas. I mean really whats the point of just one?! Less than 33 hours! Could be..could be.. that would be something wouldnt it!! Twins, haha man. Crazy.

I just wanted to say Pam, I've followed you on here for years. Month after month of heartache. And I am, from the bottom of my heart, just elated for you. You deserve this so so so so much. Yours is an amazing and inspiring story :D

PAM u cant announce and then bail! where r u?...i need to get a life. Hope is asleep lol nothing to do... I always think I want to do something then I think about moving, and it goes right out the window!
I just ate a little frozen pizza and a PB&J. I am disgusting. lol :)

mamag- you should stick around. this thread seems to make people's tests darken up pretty quickly! :winkwink:

LOL I couldn't agree more with that!!! Anyone else having HOT FLASHES omgosh!!!!!! dripping wet with sweat! I'm normally FREEZING an DH gets me a blanket since I'm under the fan....today I'm sweating thankfully DEO is working :)

:happydance: :wohoo: :bunny: AWESOME numbers!!! So excited for you!
PS ~ I'm going to third that twinnie thought ~ sounds like a possibility! :winkwink:

TWINS!!?? Wow...yea, it's crossed my mind a time or two...LMAO...I'll just be happy with ONE!

Sorry I bailed after posting...I was FarmVilling on FB :rofl: Meg, you don't think you have a life...look at me...I revolve my time around my cyber crops! LMAO!!!

My doctor wants me to go back in on Friday for more beta's, she likes to see numbers above 1000 before they can relax and let me have my OB appt....which is fine with me...lol...

I ate lunch already but frozen pizza sounds awesome!

I know my numbers will be doubled so my first OB appt AND U/S will be Nov.20th! I'm so excited!

gaaaah! i can't wait to see your first u/s!!!

Me either I bet there are two little sacs with tiny little babies in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and get your pregnancy test results, andrea! what an exciting day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->