Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if I saw 2 sacs I would melt into the exam table...LOL..

Nov.20th is going to be an awesome day! And just day's before Thanksgiving! Wouldn't it be awesome to have twins and announce it at dinner and make everyone choke on their turkey? LMAO!

maybe i'll have some newborn pics to throw into the mix...

AHHHHHH!! That's is so FREAKIN fantastic!! We're gonna get to see our black bubble blobs and MAYBE our little beans all in a matter of 48 hours! YAY!!!

Bex...my goodness woman! You are sooooo about to POP!! Are you feeling anything yet? Have you lost your plug yet?

i lost some little bits of plug after my first internal exam, but that was almost 2 weeks ago. i've had a lot more bhs and i'm feeling a bit more pressure down below, but nothing that suggests labor is anywhere close! :wacko:

Good signs :) I got my bloody show only as labor came....but I had lost chunks of gooey stuff before that ;) so maybe just MAYBE you'll have a baby by the end of the week :) FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations hun i am so pleased for you great rise!! xx x
beccx good luck!! x x x

Pam Im going to jump in and say one beautiful baby (boy)

I'm praying for a happy and health baby...but really hoping for a boy...lol...But I will be so happy with either!!!

Okay...I'm back! And they already called with my numbers!!!

To recap...Thurs my HCG was 68....Today my HCG is 514!!!! :happydance:

I was not expecting it to be THAT high! LOL!!! Woot Woot!!!

woah!! that's a brilliant rise :D congratulations Pam I'm so so happy for you xx

It's not like me to compare myself with other's when it comes to pregnancies...but I saw in a thread that a woman suspected twins when her 4w2d beta's came back at 558...and she is having twins...lol...Now ya'll got me thinkig twins:dohh: But seeing as how this whole pregnancy happened and technically shouldnt' have...twins would just be MORE of a miracle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"