• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!! PAM AWESOME NUMBERS!!! COngrats!

I'm doin alright...can't say the same for my boobs though!!! :nope: I still haven't bought a new bra...But I did read that soft sports bra's help alot :shrug: I dunno...I've noticed I haven't been getting nauseous till at night but I don't have MS yet...and maybe I won't! Just like my other two...lol...

How are you Meg? How is Hope? You know, she reminds me alot of Meghan when she was a baby....born with that full head of hair and cute little button nose...lol...

I had frozen pizza for dinner...hahahaha...thanks for the craving!

Haha Pam! Sorry for the craving! If its any help u gave me a Chinese food one when u had left over Chinese for lunch!!
I was looking at that picture of Meghan when she was first born, I thought the exact same thing! I won't mind if Hope grows to look as cute as ur Meghan! She is beautiful!!
Hope is still having really watery bowel movements...I think its time for a face to face with the pediatrician.

Awww thanks! I think Hope and Meghan should be put into pageants....lol....They have NATURAL beauty, not that fake hair crap and all the other things they do to kids just to win!

Sorry for the chinese craving...lol....Let's plan our next craving...hmmmm...I say....chicken salad with croutons!! :haha:

Poor Hope...have you tried banana's or rice cereal?

i'm having mac n cheese with chicken and broccoli for dinner. i've been wanting it for days! it's almost ready!!!! yuuuuuuuummmmm!!!!

Pam- I don't think the natural pageants r horrible, the glitz ones...whoa! That's a whole 'nother universe for me!
That craving sounds yummy! Hmmm ;) will have to see what I can do about that lol! I just ate a whole bag of pistachios...they r so good. Tomorrow I am making a roast :)

Is anyone else having headaches? I feel like my head is in a vise! And last night I swear I had vertigo. I was laying down and the room was spinning, like being too drunk. It was horrific.

I went nuts on broccoli last pregnancy! I mean bags full lol. Poor DH, those poofs were not pleasant. :) broccoli is good if its done right! Under or over cooked and icky icky!

If the world became vegetarian...I would starve to death!!! I like some things, mostly raw though.

Meg...I get headaches from time to time...it's those wonderful hormones working their magic on us! LOL!!! I get dizzy from time to time, even just sitting down...before I got my BFP I was shopping with my Mom and had a HUGE hot flash and got so light headed but played it off and blamed my medication...little did I knoooooow...lol...I've been eating alot of those Snyder's Pretzel pieces (Honey Mustard and Onion) MY GOODNESS I love those things! But I don't think the baby does...I get super sick to my stomach when I eat them....daaaaaamn.....they are soo good....I might have to stop eating them though, I'm ready to barf on the keyboard :sick: I'll be fine in a few!

I'm about to head to bed! This Momma needs her ZZZ's!!!

Bex!!!! If you go into labor PLEASE try and leave us word! Praying for you and baby!!! :)

of course i will!

omg i love those honey mustard pretzel things! they're soooo good!

Very addicting!!! And thanks!!!! Can't wait to see baby!! It's almost tiiiiiime!

Okay...done messing with my farm...off to bed I go!!

Omg those honey mustard things! I gorged myself on them last time now can't stand the sight or smell! Same with Apple cinnamon which is sad because that used to my favorite scent. My house in Germany smelt like that and I wigged out one day and took every plug in and air freshener down and got so so sick off that smell omg!

Ugh my stomach hurts. I wish I could get breakfast delivery.

Omg those honey mustard things! I gorged myself on them last time now can't stand the sight or smell! Same with Apple cinnamon which is sad because that used to my favorite scent. My house in Germany smelt like that and I wigged out one day and took every plug in and air freshener down and got so so sick off that smell omg!

Ugh my stomach hurts. I wish I could get breakfast delivery.

I think I am headed down that same road...lol...and my husband just bought me 2 bags last night!!!:dohh:

I can't do the cinnamon smell either, but for a different reason...lol...back in the day when I used to party and drink alot I got reeeeally reeeeally drunk off of cinnamon flavored alcohol and now, I can't not do ANYTHING cinnamon unless it's in food...it just stirs up old memories and makes me wanna puke! That's why I am so glad to have my Scentsy! LOL!!! Tons of smells to choose from and not cinnamon based!

Meg...I'm the same way, my stomach hurts and I want food but I don't want to make anything! Plus, breakfast is the hardest meal for me to eat...maybe I'll eat some Snyder's :haha:

OOOOh...look at me, I'm an APPLESEED!! :happydance:

Now your making me want some of those OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUSTARD PRETZLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to know the headache thing is normal....I'm starting to get them....I think its almost safe to say by tonight I will know if I'm pregger to...my test this morning DARKER! I pray I'm right behind you lovely ladies!!!!!!!!!

happy appleseed, pam!!!!

i want some breakfast. there's this little diner in the town south of us (i live in the middle of nowhere!) that makes the best croissant sandwiches...mmmm.. i could really go for a bacon, egg, and cheese right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"