Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone!

Maureen...that is the original...I haven't tweaked it at all!

$tree tests suck Pam, go look at stucks thread where she's testing out her trigger. I think I see something on the last FRER!

I agree with mammag, those dollar tree tests SUCK.

Those dollar store test are crappy there is a thread on here of someone testing out there trigger for iui and the frer still has a obvious positive and the dollar test is completly negative so dont get down about it :) good luck

Thanks ladies...but I tested with an FRER just now and I'm not really seeing anything...why don't you take a peek and see...

I am still having symptoms...sore bb's, weird twinges in my uterus, really tired and occasional cramps.

Attachments

• hpt15.jpg
    hpt15.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 109
i'm with betty...all i'm catching on that one is a bright white indent :(

Stupid FRER's...lol...oh well!!

I have my lab review tomorrow from the blood work my husband and I did 2 weeks ago...and I have prepaid for my Femara/Trigger cycle...so if all goes well tomorrow and the doc says our blood work is good...I will get my prescriptions and start a new cycle :)

I'm still cramping...especially when I am leaned over...and backache...not sure what to make of it...just wish SOMETHING would happen and explain things!

:hugs: i'm sorry the wait's been rough!

...great that you have everything paid up and ready to go, just in case! i'll definitely be stalking your next cycle if this one doesn't work out.

Thanks Bex!!! You've been a great support!!!

Tomorrow at 11:30am (CT) I have my appointment. I will update after! I am sooo nervous! LOL!!

Good luck hun, just read the whole thread :) !! Stalking*

Thanks Meg!!!

I have my review this morning...and I will be back in a few hours to update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back