• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously feel like being a child and ranting...but I won't...I'll just do it privately!!

you can rant if you want to! it's the right of every crazy hormonal pregnant woman!

i'm feeling annoyed right now. how can men sleep so much. i just want to clean and not be on the freakin sofa all day like i was yesterday and he's just snoozing away. i don't want to make a whole bunch of noise and wake him because then he'll just be cranky, but good God, man! how much can you sleep????

you can rant if you want to! it's the right of every crazy hormonal pregnant woman!

i'm feeling annoyed right now. how can men sleep so much. i just want to clean and not be on the freakin sofa all day like i was yesterday and he's just snoozing away. i don't want to make a whole bunch of noise and wake him because then he'll just be cranky, but good God, man! how much can you sleep????

Gotta love the nesting period huh? LOL! Sorry your feeling annoyed right now, I know how infuriating lazy men can be! I'm married to one! LOL!! He would sleep all day long if he could and then complain all night about how long he slept...well DUH!!!:dohh:

Bex...I'll vent when it has to do with pregnancy...but this is a personal matter and I don't think it's appropriate. I vented to another friend privately and that helped alot...LOL...I do have issues with biting my tongue, but I have had an account on BNB for years and won't wanna lose it!

i know he'll get up and complain for half the day that he's tired anyway! the way he'd sleeps, you'd think he was pregnant! :haha: he worked a noc shift the other night. he got home yesterday at 9:30 am, slept until 3:30, went to bed at 9:30, and is still asleep at 8!!!! really??? you need 17 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period?

hope everything rant-related works out. :hugs:

Bexx-- SOON!! baby is coming soon! If you feel the need to clean, at this far along I bet you have your baby by the weekend! I was induced and had about 3 hours to get to the hospital so when I got home I cleaned...to be honest, its easier to do it when u are pregnant rather than PP... My DH kept trying to stop me. LOL no stopping a nester!!

yeah- i just tried to eat some cereal to keep myself distracted for a minute. he's not up yet and i don't care. i'm cleaning!

^^^^ hahaha his sleep patterns will be changing as soon as your welcome your baby too the world !!!!!!!! !!! Mwahhhhhahha !!!!! X

Hmm not so sure girls LOL my husband seems to sleep more for petes sake! Although he wakes up at 6 to go to school...comes home and only takes an hour nap.. BUT sometimes when Hope has had a bad day, I want to hand her off so I can go pee in peace or I dunno, just lock myself in the bathroom for a minute! But he goes straight to napping..I guess I shouldnt complain he takes over on the weekends and gets up with her and does bath time and stuff..oh my life. so so horrible. Im such a whiner. Shame on me!! LoL <<<never let him see that.

You sure your not married to my husband? LOL!!

My husband likes to pull this kind of crap on me: I'll have a day where I won't feel good or I'm really tired and I will tell him about it and ask him to help me out when he gets home. Well, he get's home and all of a sudden he not only had MY issues but some depilitating illness and puts on this huge front to the point where I say "F* IT!" and end up taking care of him too....UUUGH...

Hmm not so sure girls LOL my husband seems to sleep more for petes sake! Although he wakes up at 6 to go to school...comes home and only takes an hour nap.. BUT sometimes when Hope has had a bad day, I want to hand her off so I can go pee in peace or I dunno, just lock myself in the bathroom for a minute! But he goes straight to napping..I guess I shouldnt complain he takes over on the weekends and gets up with her and does bath time and stuff..oh my life. so so horrible. Im such a whiner. Shame on me!! LoL <<<never let him see that.

Your secret is safe with me :haha:

LOL!! Men. Cant live with em. cant live without em!

I will be back later my loves! In laws are darkening my door step at any moment (arent I horrible...sheesh)

Beautiful siggy Pam!

PAM, I am sorry I have not been on BNB to see it all unfold. I adimore your strength, will, and positive energy. You and your family are blessed and so a I to have learned from you that dreams really do come true if you do not give up! I still say DOCTOR SUPERSPERM had something to do with the luck your cycle had! :haha: lol..regardless, love ya girl and a BF OVERDUE BNB CONGRATS to you!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::flower::thumbup::happydance::cry::holly:

PAM, I am sorry I have not been on BNB to see it all unfold. I adimore your strength, will, and positive energy. You and your family are blessed and so a I to have learned from you that dreams really do come true if you do not give up! I still say DOCTOR SUPERSPERM had something to do with the luck your cycle had! :haha: lol..regardless, love ya girl and a BF OVERDUE BNB CONGRATS to you!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::flower::thumbup::happydance::cry::holly:

Thanks sweetie!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Much <3 to you!!!

LOL!! Men. Cant live with em. cant live without em!

I will be back later my loves! In laws are darkening my door step at any moment (arent I horrible...sheesh)

Beautiful siggy Pam!

Dun Dun Duuuuuuun *insert thriller scream here* :haha: Much luck and prayers hun!!! :hugs:

I thought you might like that siggy...LOL!!

You sure your not married to my husband? LOL!!

My husband likes to pull this kind of crap on me: I'll have a day where I won't feel good or I'm really tired and I will tell him about it and ask him to help me out when he gets home. Well, he get's home and all of a sudden he not only had MY issues but some depilitating illness and puts on this huge front to the point where I say "F* IT!" and end up taking care of him too....UUUGH...

oh my gosh!!!! mine pulls that crap all the time. during first tri i was working full time and on my feet all day, was in grad school full time finishing my master's, and i was freakin pregnant. i'd get home and sit down to do my homework before making dinner and dh would flop down on the sofa after working a mere 6 hours and start rambling on about how tired he was and how much his feet hurt! :growlmad: i'm surprised he didn't notice the steam shooting out of my ears!!!!

Oh WOW!!! Men can be whack-jobs...lol...(but I love my hubby...I don't know what I would do without him!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"