• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know. mine is actually a real sweetheart! :hugs: but like any hubby, he definitely have his moments.

Yea...mine too...his wacky ways are nothing compared to who he really is...

Been getting some sharp pains in my right side...I hope that is normal:shrug:

i got a lot of sharp pains and such in the early weeks- right around where i get o pains. i don't think it's anything to worry about, but if it becomes too bothersome or you're worried, call your doc. that's why they are there!

Thanks Bex...it comes and goes...I think it'll be okay but if it keeps up to much longer I'll get it checked out :)

Heya Meg!!! How are things going? I'm okay...thank you!

just finished sunday's walking dead. who do you think is on the phone?

I don't think there's anyone, to be honest, I think Rick has just lost is mind! My FIRST thought, was that he was going to hear Lori's voice over the phone....poor guy :-(

yeah...he's really lost it...

and that poor baby! how will they ever keep it fed???

I was talking to DH about the phone..we either think its no one, or its the governor somehow lol its all a conspiracy!
Hope is having a horrible night. Keeps waking up she never does this. She is asleep on ny chest now..I think ny in laws overwhelmed her. My MIL keeps doing crazy faces and my FIL.keeps practically yelling " HI HOPE, HI, HI, HI HOPE, HI IT'S YOUR GRANDPA. HI HOPE,HI" finally I was like F@#$ she has no problem hearing or seeing get out of her face and shut the F$%* UP!!! Damnit, would u like to be run up on like that? Babies are people, don't jump in their face! She had a nightmare I think tonight too. 1st one :( she was crying so hard and not opening her eyes, even tho I had her it took me like 10 minutes to get her out of her nightmare/deep sleep...absolutely awful, and I know its because of them. I keep a calm household. 2 weeks. My poor poor daughter. They need to back off or I am going to have to be rude. She's my baby, I am her mommy. I have to protect her. At this point my DHs feelings aren't even a consideration. I will say and do what I have to to keep her safe and not scared. Also, if ny FIL calls her a "cute little shit" one more time I am gonna drop kick his white trash ass back to Iowa. At babies r us today he was telling a complete stranger about Hope, his granddaughter..ect..no problems there, but then he said to the lady "cute little shit ain't she" the lady about died. I was so so embarrassed, the lady was nice and said " she is A very very cute little girl" with emphasis on the girl portion of that sentence..sigh. Wtf.

oh my word. that sounds just awful. poor hope! poor you! seriously...i wouldn't hesitate to at least try to gently get them to back off and quiet down.

It's horrible, they have no sense at all :( its really really bad. Ya I lost my cool on the rant lol- just had to get it out. I don't want to tell my mom or my sister because they will be upset by it too naturally..and I don't want conflict between the grandparents so I unloaded on yall..sorry :/, thank u for listening. I thought I was going to explode if I didn't get it out!!

that's why we're here! :hugs: i honestly don't know why people turn into such raving lunatics around little kids!

Hoe is everyone? I have some alone time with Hope before they cone bug us...doin a quick check in lol!

Bex- no idea. It's when u should have the most sense too! Ppl just lose it around kids its odd.

OMG Meg!! That's just horrible!:shock:Gawd I HATE when people are like that! Like you said, babies are people too and they need their space, they need their peace and quiet! What did DH say about all that "shit" business?

Honey....vent away! We are all here to listen and help offer the best we can in kind words/advice/suggestions or just offer an ear!. I think you have a great mindset on how you want to handle things and I think it's great! :thumbup: Are you going to tell them what happened last night?

Hey Pam! I sat them down and talked to them this morning while they drank their coffee. Just explained I know how excited they are, and so are we to have them here. I told them that Hope just needs to get used to their regular voices being around, then she will be more willing to play. To give it a couple days, and then she will be their little love bug, but right now they cant rush it and shout at her. My FIL said "Im not shouting at her" <<getting defensive...thank god my DH was around the corner he goes "Dad, yes you are, just listen to Meg ok? No one knows Hope better than her, not even me!" <<<that was a proud moment for me. REALLY supported me, it was kind of amazing <3 DH aslo piped in about the "shit" calling. He said to just at least TRY to say a different word...kid, girl, baby...ect. Anything but a reference to poop.

How are you Pam, Bex? Everyone?
Pam I see u are craving homemade chicken noodle soup LOL the thought makes me wanna get sick! Isnt that so weird?? i have to go grocery shopping today with my MIL, heres to trying not to puke on her!

Glad your DH stuck up for you :( I'd have had a FIT about the shit calling thing...OHHH NO, NO ONE WOULD CALL MY CHILD A LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN ME!!! lol.....thats just HORRIBLE! Praying things get better an that she has a better rested night tonight...getting ready to take Tyler to a docs appt....its gonna be a long one....I'll be back later today glad that DH stuck up for you an that you were able to chat with them nicely ;) :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"