• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Andrea! I hope your sons appointment goes well!

Ya i was surprised the talk went as well as it did! Usually they always manage some dramatic blow up! Maybe they are turning the corner.. one can wish!

Hey Pam! I sat them down and talked to them this morning while they drank their coffee. Just explained I know how excited they are, and so are we to have them here. I told them that Hope just needs to get used to their regular voices being around, then she will be more willing to play. To give it a couple days, and then she will be their little love bug, but right now they cant rush it and shout at her. My FIL said "Im not shouting at her" <<getting defensive...thank god my DH was around the corner he goes "Dad, yes you are, just listen to Meg ok? No one knows Hope better than her, not even me!" <<<that was a proud moment for me. REALLY supported me, it was kind of amazing <3 DH aslo piped in about the "shit" calling. He said to just at least TRY to say a different word...kid, girl, baby...ect. Anything but a reference to poop.

How are you Pam, Bex? Everyone?
Pam I see u are craving homemade chicken noodle soup LOL the thought makes me wanna get sick! Isnt that so weird?? i have to go grocery shopping today with my MIL, heres to trying not to puke on her!

Your amazing Meg!!! I'm glad the sit down went great! And I am SUPER glad that your husband came to your defense!!! I went through hell and back when I had Hannah and the struggles and fights I went through were ridiculous!! But it made me a stronger person, NO ONE treads on this girl:winkwink: So seeing how great it went for you really makes me happy for you!

I'm good girl...alittle more nausea's and light-headed this morning, and tired...lol...probably not as tired as you though with having a rough night with Hope, I think we both need naps! :) OH NO...our food cravings are going out of sync...whatever will we DOOO!?? :haha: Just playin!!! I need to go to the grocery store too but putting it off till this weekend when I buy my Thanksgiving fixin's! I looked online for different ways to prep a turkey and this year I am actually gonn brine it! I hope it turns out great! I have alot of my husbands relatives I need to impress (never met them before) :dohh:

so glad you spoke with them and your dh was there to back you up!!! hopefully everyone will have a more comfortable visit now! :D

i have a checkup today. hoping i have an internal so i can get some idea of my progress.

Bex...awesome!!! I can't wait to hear how it went! I think you will be having more than turkey on Turkey Day!!! :happydance:

okay, so i'm 2cm dilated, but my cervix is still REALLY far back. he was able to get at it enough to do a quick sweep to try to move things along. i have an u/s and nst scheduled for monday (if we make it that far) to make sure the sprout is still thriving in there. he decided if this kiddo's not here by the 25th, they'll induce on the 26th. that's all my news! i'll be a mom in no more than a week and a half! :happydance::wacko::yipee::loopy:

okay, so i'm 2cm dilated, but my cervix is still REALLY far back. he was able to get at it enough to do a quick sweep to try to move things along. i have an u/s and nst scheduled for monday (if we make it that far) to make sure the sprout is still thriving in there. he decided if this kiddo's not here by the 25th, they'll induce on the 26th. that's all my news! i'll be a mom in no more than a week and a half! :happydance::wacko::yipee::loopy:

That's amazing news!!! Start having lots of sex and long walks! LOL!!!

I feel bad for not asking sooner....But what baby name have you decided on?

i'm about to bounce around on my birthing ball. my pelvic area hurts waaaay too much for sex!

boy= eli morgan
girl= bryn morgan

i think it's a boy :) but i'll be thrilled either way!

Awesome names!!! If you have a boy...I will be convinced it's the year for boys....everyone I know who is pregnant and found out the gender, are having boys...lol...

how funny! most of the ladies in my november due dates thread had/are having girls!

i don't care what the heck they hand me. it's a miracle that i'm pregnant at all! :haha:

Hey I'm totally with you on that one! But I would be lying if I said I didn't have a my heart set on a boy...lol...Either way, I am happy that I am pregnant and will be happy with whatever I have been blessed with.

at first i thought i really really really wanted a girl, but i'm now so convinced that this is a boy i almost can't imagine it another way. i think my jaw will hit the floor if they hand me a girl!

LMAO...I just can't imagine going the entire pregnancy NOT knowing what I'm going to have! LOL!! What did you decide to do for the nursery? Have you tried the whole nub theory thing?

we did a jungle themed nursery and kept the colors neutral. i'm not one to go all pink crazy or blue crazy anyway, so it hasn't really bothered me not knowing. i've tried to take a stab at the ol' nub, but i can't really make one out from or 10 week u/s. this is the closest thing to a nub shot we got, but i really can't tell...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/April25-2.jpg

I MISS YOU TOO!!! I AM IN HELL.

Bex..I guess a boy...if they hand u a girl I would be kinda surprised to! I am vibeing a boy from u big time! Lol..

Pam. Come save me?

oh gosh, sweetie! i'm so sorry this is so hellish for you. how long are they staying?

you can come stay in either one of our guest rooms. just tell them "we have to run to california really quickly to...uh...see something." and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back