• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend had this on Facebook...I LOVE THIS! LMAO!!

Attachments

• garfield.jpg
    garfield.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
I say boy toooooo!!! Night ladies...its been an awful day here I'm crying and I guess need to go to sleep!

Haha Pam that's a funny pic!

Bex- omg in already there! And TWO weeks.

i was hoping to have some contractions after my internal. i even spend awhile bouncing on my ball... but not a darn thing!

Awww....maybe they will come when you are sleeping...cause isn't that how it usually goes...LOL...

totally! i haven't gotten a good night's sleep since this sweet lil one implanted. why should anything change now?

I know how you feel...when I was pregnant with Meghan (my youngest) I couldn't sleep for the life of me...I tossed and turned, my brain wouldn't shut off!! I got so stressed about NOT sleepin that I couldn't sleep...lol...it sucked! Doctor's gave me Ambien but it didn't work well for me cause of how it made me feel the next morning. Pretty soon it will all be over with! Well...maybe not ALL of it...lol...

i'm not really sure why i haven't been able to sleep from early one. i would just wake up and not be able to get back to sleep. it still happens from time to time. and now i'm just at the point where if my bladder isn't waking me up, my hips are! you know how it is! my fabulous naps are the only thing saving me. for some reason, betwen about 3 and 6 in the afternoon, i can sleep like nobody's business. best sleep i've ever gotten in my entire life!!!

That must be when baby sleeps :)

I sent you a PM...in case you haven't gotten it yet. I just wanted to explain a little about something.

yeah- i got it, but i can't respond. it says you don't accept pms...:shrug:

hahaha... that looks like you don't accept p.m.s.! :haha:

I can...lol...we just have to be on each other's contact list...hang on, I'll add you :)

I can't sleep. I was spent 30 minutes ago now I am wide awake. Ugggghhh! So I am having cramps and twinges on my left side. That's the tube I O'ed from (serious O pain, I even wrote it down on my note pad in my phone, Oct. 18th 10pm, left side) The left side is my gunked up side. My right side, totally clear, hardly ever produces follicles. Left side, lots of good follicles, shitty tube! So I am a little worried. I am approaching 6 weeks and that's when a tubal will start to make itself known in most cases. :/ not being a total poopy downer but I am genuinely worried. Maybe I will call doc tomorrow. No blood though! What do yall think? Just call doc in the AM? Or wait til my u/s on the 21st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back