• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pam and all!!
I am currently in shambles here's the latest.
All 3 are outside chatting with the neighbor and I am inside (having already asked for help) getting Hope in the bath, a bottle, diaper rash cram, pjs...u know the drill.. Well she is exhausted so I let FIL n MIL say goodnight and go upstairs to do bath time and bottle I know she won't be able to hang out after the bath well anyways she holds her own bottle now so I sat her up in my pillows so I could put on a new crib sheet. Well I smash my finger and yell ouch!!! Then have to move the crib over ( DH annoyingly pushed one side all the way against a wall) so it makes a thud...and at the same time, naturally, Hope drops her baba. So Hope crys her crazy baby cry, and I hear MIL say " u better go check on her Joe make sure Meghans not hurting Hope." And FIL say " I can't believe she didn't let us say goodnight" I just grabbed Hopes bottle scooped her up in my arms and cried. And cried. Quietly.

It's a mess. Love u guys so much! I will be back in a bit, DH just walked in...love u guys!!

oh, hun. i'm so sorry. :hugs: i can't believe they would say something like that! i don't even know what to say!

Hey Pam and all!!
I am currently in shambles here's the latest.
All 3 are outside chatting with the neighbor and I am inside (having already asked for help) getting Hope in the bath, a bottle, diaper rash cram, pjs...u know the drill.. Well she is exhausted so I let FIL n MIL say goodnight and go upstairs to do bath time and bottle I know she won't be able to hang out after the bath well anyways she holds her own bottle now so I sat her up in my pillows so I could put on a new crib sheet. Well I smash my finger and yell ouch!!! Then have to move the crib over ( DH annoyingly pushed one side all the way against a wall) so it makes a thud...and at the same time, naturally, Hope drops her baba. So Hope crys her crazy baby cry, and I hear MIL say " u better go check on her Joe make sure Meghans not hurting Hope." And FIL say " I can't believe she didn't let us say goodnight" I just grabbed Hopes bottle scooped her up in my arms and cried. And cried. Quietly.

It's a mess. Love u guys so much! I will be back in a bit, DH just walked in...love u guys!!

:hugs: Sorry sweetie!! I can't believe your inlaw would think your hurting her! OMGosh I would just....see red and start throwing punches....lol....(damn I'm a violent girl! :winkwink: )

Hope things settle down!!! Can't wait for you to come back!! :flower:

i'm with you, pam. i think i would just go into a blind rage at that point. of course, that probably wouldn't look very good after being accused of hurting my baby.

As true as that maybe...from my experience if I didn't say ANYTHING to someone who assumed the worst of me....they would only believe it more because no defense was made. Then again, I don't think they meant for her to hear that. Meg, I know you will handle this situation as gracefully as you did the smoking/yelling thing....You know what your doing :hugs: Sorry if I got all huffy about it, it just brought up past experiences and it get's me all heated up...lol...

by now i think my in laws know better than to challenge me- whether i'm there or not ;)

LOL...My FIL has caught on, just not my MIL...he will actually try and pull her away when he see's the look on my face.....I know that makes me sound bad,like some evil person with a short fuse, but seriously...I'm a good person and I tolerate ALOT...but after a few years of the same BS, you gotta draw a line!

I am gettin so sick of the suppositories...I can't wait for them to tell me I don't need them anymore!!!

Me too Pam! I have them until 16 weeks so.... only another 10 to go!! haha

Know the feeling, always like u have yeast infection medicine in lol, nasty but great stuff, like Bex said- worth the icky! Hang in there girls! Pam with a progesterone level of 48, can u ask ur doc of its okay to decrease the dosage? Still take it but maybe half as much or something?

i agree with meg. your progesterone is AWESOME. i wonder if it's really necessary...

Seeing as today is only bloodwork...I'm gonna have to wait till my first OB appt to bring it up....but I am hoping they will let me stop...I've never had a problem with progesterone but she likes to take all precautions which I appreciate and all....but it's still annoying!

i hear ya. my fs actually didn't even test my progesterone. just put me on the supplements and kept me on them until 10 weeks.

I just got my results in!

8th - 68
12th- 514
(Today)16th - 2114 :happydance:

The nurse said she was amazed at my numbers and how they have MORE than doubled...lol...My first appt was going to be the 20th but now they are full up so it's going to be the 21st! :happydance:

My appointment is the 21st too Pam!!!! @ 230! What time is its?

Ps
Twins. Lol!!!

oh my gosh! that's just fabulous!!!!! just 5 days away!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

i wouldn't be worried either! a 47 hour doubling time is still fabulous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"