• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Updated! U/S pictures...next appt Dec 11th!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Bex...lol...got a little busy with the family...we are preparing to put up our Christmas lights...I managed to get the ones on the bushes but one of the light net's is messed up so half my walkway bushes have no lights...lol...looks like I will be buying a new net! The hardest part to putting up lights...is getting my husband's ass in gear! I don't know WHY he always insists on FIGHTING me on this every year! It get's so frustrating...I think, to teach him a lesson, I'm going to hire a company to come out to do my lights...and hand him the bill...LMAO

mine's really weird about Christmas decorating too. i think it's so fun to grab some hot chocolate and make merry and he just wants to be a big ol scrooge.

since you girls have done this before...how can you tell the difference between mucus plug and gross heavy discharge?

TMI***TMI***TMI***TMI
when i wiped the last time i went to the bathroom, there was something on the tp that looked like someone blew their nose in it. it was clear with a very slightly yellowish tinge and it was really stretcy/slimy. if it's not plug, wth is wrong with my vajayjay?

I've never lost my plug...hell...I've never even dialated!!! All my babies were born via C-Section, even though I labored for 36 hours with my oldest. But seeing as you are this far along, I'm willing to bed it's your plug!! Get on the ball and start bouncin! LOL!!

oh crap...i was so excited i forgot about the ball! :haha:

...though i know it doesn't mean anything's going to happen right now.

Hey...you never know! I've read that woman can go into labor 24 hours after losing their plug....just keep on bouncin and rolling your hips on the ball:thumbsup:

A small sacrifice...they are having so much fun! LOL!!

Attachments

• markerfun.jpg
    markerfun.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
i need a shower too. then i'm going to paint my nails :)

Hi girls! Just checking in! I bet u go soon Bex!

Hi Pam! Lol ur leg looks fabulous!

Hi girls! Just checking in! I bet u go soon Bex!

Hi Pam! Lol ur leg looks fabulous!

Thanks Meg...LOL...the girls were so proud...you should of seen Meghan's face when I stepped out of the shower, she goes, "Ahh all gone Mommy?" I said, "Yea baby it's all gone" and she goes "Awwww man! Do again?" LMAO!!! I was like..noooo...lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->